General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
People want me to do a Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia game but who would want to do a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament here
Sure, but I haven't followed the meta since GX-era. I don't have a clue how Links/Xyz/Pendulum Summoning works, and just barely have a grasp on Synchro Summoning. The only Yu-Gi-Oh anime I've watched since GX aired was Sevens, which was its own thing entirely really.

Sure, but I haven't followed the meta since GX-era. I don't have a clue how Links/Xyz/Pendulum Summoning works, and just barely have a grasp on Synchro Summoning. The only Yu-Gi-Oh anime I've watched since GX aired was Sevens, which was its own thing entirely really.
I see, I think that will be fine honestly. This will likely just be done in the speed duel format which is pretty much atm just OG Yu-Gi-Oh to GX era. None of the other gimmicks, I think anyone can join with no experience and still win since most of the decks are already made. We did one in the alley and it was a success just got deleted because of the whole dumb purge threads thing

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see, I think that will be fine honestly. This will likely just be done in the speed duel format which is pretty much atm just OG Yu-Gi-Oh to GX era. None of the other gimmicks, I think anyone can join with no experience and still win since most of the decks are already made. We did one in the alley and it was a success just got deleted because of the whole dumb purge threads thing
Gotcha. I think Speed Duel is apparently very similar to the Rush Duels in Sevens too, so should be straightforward enough.

Gotcha. I think Speed Duel is apparently very similar to the Rush Duels in Sevens too, so should be straightforward enough.
I believe they are, tho if ever played duel links it's pretty much just that. The unique thing will be each deck has a skill card that can effect the game depending on what duelist you select so it gives the duels a little bit more variety.

@Joygirl has been banned for two upcoming games due to her actions in the pervious game. To specifically mention she cannot sign for Star War:disturbance in the force And Comic book mafia: Marvel films since these two games are next in the line.

Two strikes has been issued to @Rej for his behavior in the last game. They will be lifted with sometime. I know my boy will behave now(lol)

Another important notice

It's quite common for things to get heated in mafia games, and we don't blame any of the players for this. Although, often a lot of players tend to bring about a lot of insults, within in the context sometimes they can be overlooked, however, if any player has expressed that they do not wishes to be called by cursed offensive words then it is your duty to respect their wish.

As long as players stop when they are told to be stopped, they won't be punished for it. Like I said before, Mafia games can be heated and insults often fly at high speed without players taking a notice of their words. But if players continues with their insults despite being told not to use them then it becomes an issue. Be the bigger man and don't do anything ridiculous that will only make you look bad. Respect others people wishes if they respect yours.

[/SPOILER]

To the people who don't know me, I am the watchful protector of this section, the dark knight. My eyes are on you, be careful.

Anyway have a nice day!
Who let you escape from the retirement home?

J

Joygirl1

As I said, it doesn´t matter as I never plan to participate in any mafia round on Worstgen ever again.
So I don´t understand why I have to be blamed in public while other users don´t even get mentioned, but do whatever you want, you could as well section ban me, I don´t care.

As I said, it doesn´t matter as I never plan to participate in any mafia round on Worstgen ever again.
So I don´t understand why I have to be blamed in public while other users don´t even get mentioned, but do whatever you want, you could as well section ban me, I don´t care.
Don't say that, I enjoyed playing with you and Im sure you'll wanna play in the future so take your time and come back whenever.

@Joygirl has been banned for two upcoming games due to her actions in the pervious game. To specifically mention she cannot sign for Star War:disturbance in the force And Comic book mafia: Marvel films since these two games are next in the line.

Two strikes has been issued to @Rej for his behavior in the last game. They will be lifted with sometime. I know my boy will behave now(lol)
Who was it that decided this?