General Mafia General Chat

I'll make a bold claim here for you DC>Marvel
I mean you can say that, DC has marvel beat in the animation department but Marvel has DC beat in the cinematic one. DC is being hard carried by Batman on that front. I like both but I consider them around the same mostly because besides Batman Warner has no clue how to utilize their iconic heroes

N

Noctis

I mean you can say that, DC has marvel beat in the animation department but Marvel has DC beat in the cinematic one. DC is being hard carried by Batman on that front. I like both but I consider them around the same mostly because besides Batman Warner has no clue how to utilize their iconic heroes
Yeah, DC kinda sucked hard in cinematic department where Marvel did better. DC has some better films like Dark Knight series, but it doesn't have it entire universe of different heroes that will meet at one point and Justice tried too fast to do that which only kind of made the story feel too fast

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As I said, it doesn´t matter as I never plan to participate in any mafia round on Worstgen ever again.
So I don´t understand why I have to be blamed in public while other users don´t even get mentioned, but do whatever you want, you could as well section ban me, I don´t care.
For what it's worth I don't have any hard feelings personally. You're more than welcome to play here again and the public announcement isn't intended to induce shame but transparency. I'm sure you understand, but players intentionally getting themselves modkilled is something that *has* to have consequences otherwise games would quickly go out of control.

I expect this will fall on deaf ears but this isn't a "we'll protect those we know and be unfair towards new players/outsiders". Speaking for myself at least I try to be an impartial as I possibly can. In my view nothing that was said to you went against any hard rules, and for the record nothing you said either (until after the end of the game, at least). You obviously disagree with that, which is fine, but I can only act as I see appropriate, you know. If you'd like to discuss it further, you're welcome to message me and I'll give a fair ear to what you have to say.

Anyway, hoping that eases some awkwardness or animosity, at least.