General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Im aware Im "technically" a new host here but I think anyone aware of me or has been on nf will agree when I say I'm the whitebeard. Whitebeard is a legend, the man closest to one piece. My style, history and personality matches more with whitebeard more than Al's. If we were doing a legit comparison Al would probably end up being Akainu.
:luuh:

Drago's game sparked my interest once again.

So, I am looking forward to play your game 🤩

Hope it starts soon.
Excellent I look forward to seeing what you can do in a different environment, heads up my games aren't your normal Mafia games here, they are a different breed of games, aslong as come in knowing shits gonna be wild will have a good time. Once Drago's game goes in the night phase I'll start it since by dayphase should be around 8ish players or lower. Sending out roles tomorrow

nah you are clearly Blackbeard
@AL sama is the retired Whitebeard
@novaselinenever is Rocks D. Xebec, the OG
@Dragomir is Shanks
@Rej is clearly Kaido, tanking way too much shit left and right
@Zemmi is Big Mom
@Ratchet is Gokou Luffy, he has yet to host heavy hitters here tbh
@Noctis is Garp just MIA kekw
I'm Dragon the Most wanted Host but not really doing/hosting anything :joker:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
See you on the battlefield
Yosh

Excellent I look forward to seeing what you can do in a different environment, heads up my games aren't your normal Mafia games here, they are a different breed of games, aslong as come in knowing shits gonna be wild will have a good time. Once Drago's game goes in the night phase I'll start it since by dayphase should be around 8ish players or lower. Sending out roles tomorrow
I am looking forward to the chaos and wildness in your game.