General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Classic mistake

Always horde items at the start of every MMO, by the time you reach end game you will have a good chunk ready for crafting and you won't need to spend hours grinding
Unfortunately a lot of the items you need to grind for are very specific and in copius quantities, some of it legit is more grindy than an MMO.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ur end game is like months away if u start rn lol, by the time u reach a certain point ur already gonna have a bunch. even when u reach like adventure rank 40/45 ur gonna have more than enough

u couldve used that time in the latest event (which is over by now), depending on how strong and how many charas u have u mightve had some challenge going
do u still enjoy running around doing same stuff?

i wish they expand on the multiplayer. i'll come bk if they do

otherwise waiting on sonic frontier

this game, is gna be beautiful

@Underworld Broker i do gotta brag about my raft

do u still enjoy running around doing same stuff?

i wish they expand on the multiplayer. i'll come bk if they do

otherwise waiting on sonic frontier

this game, is gna be beautiful

i have time to play like 30 mins in morning and evening during weekdays, so i guess its less annoying for me than it was for u

latest event + archorn quest took hours to finish so ive been busy lmao

with that event ive been really tempted to pull for itto rn but i just dont have the materials and everything id need for him so i gotta be patient for kazuha rip

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have time to play like 30 mins in morning and evening during weekdays, so i guess its less annoying for me than it was for u

latest event + archorn quest took hours to finish so ive been busy lmao

with that event ive been really tempted to pull for itto rn but i just dont have the materials and everything id need for him so i gotta be patient for kazuha rip
who is even itto

@Underworld Broker i do gotta brag about my raft

the room with the bird head on the wall looks comfy, overall nice plant aesthetics on the raft

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Ratchet ep 9
idk if i can continue this lol
im at my cringe limit for now

it aired in 2002 so im cutting it some slack
so much generic school anime stuff and overused memes. i bet it was one of the first to start those tho

so far what annoys me the most is how dumb the enemies are. they r worst than onepiece's marine fodders lol

fav character - kurz easily
What's this?

School stuff?

I smell romance comedy