General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

On the phone with the FBI as we speak to give them Flower in exchange for letting the rest of us go.
@Dragomir Serial Killer role, pls, thx.
Killing everyone. The dream :steef:. No team to worry about, just pure killing.
What do I say, I love a good killing spree. Don't wanna be Town all the time and hunt the bad guys -_-.
My evil cannot be contained.

That's her right there, officer.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this thread title

name us something related to an actual mafia :goyea:

Examples:
  • The Mob
  • The Mobsters of Worstgen
  • The Goodfellas
We had White Collars of Worstgen which was related to actual mafia but people didnt like it. They prefer cringe ass titles so they get cringe ass titles. :milaugh:

We had White Collars of Worstgen which was related to actual mafia but people didnt like it. They prefer cringe ass titles so they get cringe ass titles. :milaugh:
oh i didnt realize that was related to actual mafia lmao, i thought it was like a way to call us higher level citizens or something

unpopular opinion tho, but i actually liked it (its y i had the mobsters suggestion styled after it) :peperain:
that name seemed much more classy lol

B

Ballel

oh i didnt realize that was related to actual mafia lmao, i thought it was like a way to call us higher level citizens or something

unpopular opinion tho, but i actually liked it (its y i had the mobsters suggestion styled after it) :peperain:
that name seemed much more classy lol
It flew over my head because I didn't know what white collar even means