Agree with the first point.

However, if Kaido's going to die, it's definitely happening at the hands of Zoro. There's too much foreshadowing. Also, there's no way Zoro's going to kill a dragon that's not Kaido lol(Zoro literally said he wanted to take his head).

Chaton and the girl will probably fight Jinbe and Yamato, or Oda will just forget about them. Don't see a way for Nami to surpass Jinbe and Yamato bounty wise, maybe Usopp will.
Zoro said he’s here to cut down kaido, not take his head. But even then, Kid said the same thing and I don’t buy that. Oda doesn’t have the protagonists kill the antagonists; however, Oda has set up the fact that Pirate Alliances are bound to end in betrayal. As such I think it’d be weird for this to have actual no payoff. Especially with BM who’s known for this exact thing. And I can see Oda playing up the gag of big moms ship not making it up the waterfall only for it to become an eastern dragon once it does is something he’d do. Just like his tamate box gag

As for Chaton and Momousagi, Jinbe and Yamato aren’t going to be as prominent as Usopp and Nami, and Oda creating two admira candidates the same time he created two new admirals who match Zoro and Sanji match ups, just seems to obvious for me. How Nami will surpass Jinbes bounty? Well once it’s revealed she stole big moms power to control the weather, that’s going to be huge.

I wish there was training arcs. I love them- watching characters learn from their mistakes in past fights, trying to overcome their weaknesses, it makes their powerups feel rewarding and believable, for example:

Sanji going from getting negged diff by Doffy, having his legs cracked, to 3 arcs later of no apparent training and taking on one of Kaido’s top yonko commanders, how??

It’s asspull writing but One piece of course gets a pass

Last edited:
I wish there was training arcs. I love them- watching characters learn from their mistakes in past fights, trying to overcome their weaknesses, it makes and their powerups feel rewarding and believable, for example:

Sanji going from getting negged diff by Doffy, having his legs cracked, to 3 arcs later of no apparent training and taking on one of Kaido’s top yonko commanders, how??

It’s asspull writing but One piece of course gets a pass
Wasn't Udon a training arc for Luffy during Wano? Or do you mean a training arc for all of the SHs?

Unpopular opinion ? Here is..

Bonney = Toki

Why?
1. Bonney's df is closest thing to toki toki no mi, toki's fruit.. Oda didn't mention her df name at all until this point for a reason..
2. Toki is 100℅ alive because the arrow mark scene.. Bonney always use leggings.. to cover her arrow mark. To survive, she has to leave wano and take new identity.
3. Bonney cried when WB died.
4. That silhouette in 1004.. That mouth gesture is bonney trademarks

Cons:
1. Different hair color? Lol.. There is new product in sabaody called hair dye..
2. Polar personality? It's a disguise.. Obito says hello
3. Obsessive eater? Well.. nothing mention about toki eating habit yet.. So it's still possible
4. How did she know kuma? Idk.. LOL it's unpopular theory after all.. Hahaha

Bakazuki Bakainu

Wake Me Up When Act3ember Ends
Not sure it's really fitting here but... If Big Mom indeed goes down on Wano (which would be a shame) I think Shanks will be the crew's enemy at Elbaf, by testing Luffy or something like that.
Yeah, I really want Shanks to get an arc completely focused on him and his crew. Maybe he will act as the final obstacle and guardian to Laugh Tale at Lodestar or something? It's the last island before Laugh Tale or so right? I wonder where the hell Scopper is too...

But yeah, I think Big Mom might end up stealing the show from another Yonko at this rate if she is in Elbaf along with Shanks, sigh. Narratively it fits for her to be there but it would suck so much for Shanks then. Imagine if she for some odd reason is relevant with Blackbeards arc too, god forbid!?

:shame::risitasad::luchosop::sanjimeh:

Yeah, I really want Shanks to get an arc completely focused on him and his crew. Maybe he will act as the final obstacle and guardian to Laugh Tale at Lodestar or something? It's the last island before Laugh Tale or so right? I wonder where the hell Scopper is too...

But yeah, I think Big Mom might end up stealing the show from another Yonko at this rate if she is in Elbaf along with Shanks, sigh. Narratively it fits for her to be there but it would suck so much for Shanks then. Imagine if she for some odd reason is relevant with Blackbeards arc too, god forbid!?

:shame::risitasad::luchosop::sanjimeh:
If she is tied to BB it'll be revealed that she is the OP and that Luffy will have to marry her :memehm:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Boa Hancock might indeed be on the level of Doflamingo despite how much hype the guy had, although I'm not so confident about it either since he does possess all the qualities Boa does except Boa's DF can be even more dangerous in my opinion on average.

It would be useful to figure out how her stats are.

Also this is not even so unpopular.