Questions & Mysteries Urouge is now part of beast pirates

urouge is BP?

• yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
Urouge saw how kaidou sruvived the fall and beat up Kidd pirates so maybe that convinced him to join him, since kaidou is colecting strong rookies to join his ranks.
I could see that happening.. I went back and checked Chapter 795 Urouge crew members were telling him to leave Kaido alone, also he was wondering why he was jumping off the Sky Island and Urouge prayed for him

Pretty much headcanon but it seems like they were having a conversation and maybe reached an agreement about something, which Urouge crew members were yelling to stop talking to him and he's nothing but trouble. (Then Kaido jumps off)

S

stealthblack

:unsure:
How long ago did Brulee say Urouge was in forest ?

You might be onto something.
with how wounds tend to heal fast, like zoro and luffy don't even have scars from thr wounds they got from kamazo and katakuri, I doubt urouge would be that heavily wounded from that battle when he was already far away on another island.

with how wounds tend to heal fast, like zoro and luffy don't even have scars from thr wounds they got from kamazo and katakuri, I doubt urouge would be that heavily wounded from that battle when he was already far away on another island.
Riiiiiiiiight so he would have the time to heal, so he was definitely fine after his fight in WCI.

So I guess it is indeed possible Kaido gave the beat down on Urouge and he joined the Beast Pirates GOOD CATCH