US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Just thought about making this thread for both liberal and conservatives voters here . There is sharp 9 months left for Nov 2020 .

With Iowa caucus ending with Sander and Buttigeg going neck to neck in presidental race ?

Will Joe biden and warren make comeback ?

Trump with strong show after acquittal looking forward to win second term ! Who will take on Trump in November ?

Would love your thoughts on this !
Post automatically merged:

@Admiral Lee Hung @Zenos7 @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Jiihad

H

Homelander

I have Trump taking it in November against Sanders. An incumbent with a great economy is like a 90% Confirmed W

If buttigeg wins the dem nomination trump definitely wins
Buttigeg is corporate sold out. Lacks diversity votes so far.

Yea he will silently gain momentum if biden and warren fizz out early.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
#Bernie2020 and I will accept no substitutes. Not every incumbent is untouchable, and I think far more people are sick of Donnie’s shit than those who want it to continue.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What do you think of super tuesday ?
Buttigieg will keep getting enough support to keep him abreast of Sanders, but I’m REALLY hoping Bernie rocks it out most places (and I’m assuming he will). Warren will lag behind them, Biden will probably continue learning just how little anyone actually wants him to keep going, and it’ll get late real early for everyone else that isn’t Bloomberg.

Just thought about making this thread for both liberal and conservatives voters here . There is sharp 9 months left for Nov 2020 .

With Iowa caucus ending with Sander and Buttigeg going neck to neck in presidental race ?

Will Joe biden and warren make comeback ?

Trump with strong show after acquittal looking forward to win second term ! Who will take on Trump in November ?

Would love your thoughts on this !

@Admiral Lee Hung @Zenos7 @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Jiihad
I'd prefer that Bernie wins.

Buttigieg and Warren are dead in the water if they don't win NH. They both desperately need the momentum from NH to have any chance at winning Nevada, SC, and Super Tuesday, and even then I doubt that a win in NH would be enough to make them the frontrunner. Especially Buttigieg, who has no support from black people.

Joe Biden just needs to go home.

I like Andrew Yang, but he clearly has 0 chance of winning. He needs to drop out before Super Tuesday and endorse Bernie, who he seems to support the most out of all other candidates.

Bernie is the only one who could beat Trump. Biden is too sleepy and Trump would walk circles around him. Buttigieg is already getting tied in the polls by Trump, so he would certainly lose. Warren is barely ahead of Trump in the polls and will be relentlessly attacked for her Native American scandal.

#Bernie2020 and I will accept no substitutes. Not every incumbent is untouchable, and I think far more people are sick of Donnie’s shit than those who want it to continue.
Tump brags about the good economy, but the truth is that the majority of Americans' wages have remained stagnant. The economy really has only improved the lives of the rich, with some slight improvements for the upper middle class, if they own stocks. Democrats have to explain to the voters that the economy isn't good for them.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'd prefer that Bernie wins.

Buttigieg and Warren are dead in the water if they don't win NH. They both desperately need the momentum from NH to have any chance at winning Nevada, SC, and Super Tuesday, and even then I doubt that a win in NH would be enough to make them the frontrunner. Especially Buttigieg, who has no support from black people.

Joe Biden just needs to go home.

I like Andrew Yang, but he clearly has 0 chance of winning. He needs to drop out before Super Tuesday and endorse Bernie, who he seems to support the most out of all other candidates.

Bernie is the only one who could beat Trump. Biden is too sleepy and Trump would walk circles around him. Buttigieg is already getting tied in the polls by Trump, so he would certainly lose. Warren is barely ahead of Trump in the polls and will be relentlessly attacked for her Native American scandal.

Tump brags about the good economy, but the truth is that the majority of Americans' wages have remained stagnant. The economy really has only improved the lives of the rich, with some slight improvements for the upper middle class, if they own stocks. Democrats have to explain to the voters that the economy isn't good for them.
Bernie is the ONLY person who can convincingly disprove all Donnie’s bullshit about the economy or anything else. Also, let’s not kid ourselves...there’s no such thing as the middle class anymore, people in this country either have enough money to purchase God several times over or enough money to buy two McDonald’s dollar menu items to eat for the week. I know there are far more people in the second group, and I think there are a whole lotta folks therein who realize that Sanders is the only candidate who’s actually interested in change for the better.

I’m mostly interested to know who Bernie would pick for a running mate...Warren would be an interesting VP, but I don’t know who else really matches his progressive platform. Would love AOC if she were old enough, but no matter, I know I’ll be able to cast a ballot for her in a national election someday.

Bernie is the ONLY person who can convincingly disprove all Donnie’s bullshit about the economy or anything else. Also, let’s not kid ourselves...there’s no such thing as the middle class anymore, people in this country either have enough money to purchase God several times over or enough money to buy two McDonald’s dollar menu items to eat for the week. I know there are far more people in the second group, and I think there are a whole lotta folks therein who realize that Sanders is the only candidate who’s actually interested in change for the better.

I’m mostly interested to know who Bernie would pick for a running mate...Warren would be an interesting VP, but I don’t know who else really matches his progressive platform. Would love AOC if she were old enough, but no matter, I know I’ll be able to cast a ballot for her in a national election someday.
I'm worried that Bernie will get the most votes, but it will become a contested convention due to him not reaching the delegate threshold, and then the superdelegates will be stupid enough to give the nomination to someone else, even though Bernie got the most votes. This would all put guarantee a Trump landslide since no Bernie supporter would support the DNC after they just took a huge dump on them.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm worried that Bernie will get the most votes, but it will become a contested convention due to him not reaching the delegate threshold, and then the superdelegates will be stupid enough to give the nomination to someone else, even though Bernie got the most votes. This would all put guarantee a Trump landslide since no Bernie supporter would support the DNC after they just took a huge dump on them.
Wasn’t that the point of the whole Iowa fiasco? I believe the scenario you’ve described could easily happen if there really isn’t enough self-awareness among party leadership...plenty of people (myself included) will vote for whoever isn’t Donnie, but they should know that a lot of others don’t feel the same way. That’s part of the reason why they lost in 2016, the other being the historically unlikeable candidate they nominated...maybe learn at least one lesson, if not both?

This is all that needs to be said regarding "Mayor Pete".

For me the most logical choice would be Andrew Yang, since he is completely removed from any ideology and looks at each topic unbiasedly, removed from party affiliation.
But he does not have a reasonable chance at this point, so like someone said, his best course of action might be joining up with Sanders, endorsing him and maybe try to get into the government to change up a few things, maybe even get on the ticket with Sanders. Because at least from the nominees left now, Sanders definitely has no allies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

This is all that needs to be said regarding "Mayor Pete".

For me the most logical choice would be Andrew Yang, since he is completely removed from any ideology and looks at each topic unbiasedly, removed from party affiliation.
But he does not have a reasonable chance at this point, so like someone said, his best course of action might be joining up with Sanders, endorsing him and maybe try to get into the government to change up a few things, maybe even get on the ticket with Sanders. Because at least from the nominees left now, Sanders definitely has no allies.
I would accept Yang as a Sanders VP just as readily as I would Warren. Neither of them have enough merit in my eyes to be a presidential candidate much longer, since Warren’s backtracked on everything that made her platform appealing and I don’t even know what Yang wants except UBI (which I absolutely support).

I would accept Yang as a Sanders VP just as readily as I would Warren. Neither of them have enough merit in my eyes to be a presidential candidate much longer, since Warren’s backtracked on everything that made her platform appealing and I don’t even know what Yang wants except UBI (which I absolutely support).
Yang is the one who has actually thought about most topics and has an answer for them, it is unfortunately not a race that is run on merit and actual policies, Pete being this popular underlines that. Yangs website has all his planned policies summarized, and its a lot.
Having sais that, running only on UBI as merit is not bad either, because it incorporates so many problems and consequences...
Btw, Brad Pitt articulated as well as one can do in a award show.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yang is the one who has actually thought about most topics and has an answer for them, it is unfortunately not a race that is run on merit and actual policies, Pete being this popular underlines that. Btw, Brad Pitt articulated as well as one can do in a award show.
I’m reminded of that Lindsey Graham quote from this time four years ago, right before he traded what little integrity he had for a spot in Donnie’s cabal - if Buttigieg gets the nomination, Democrats will get destroyed and we will absolutely deserve it. Who the actual FUCK is even supporting him now? Have you spoken to a single person who thinks he’s even qualified for the job, let alone the person most suited for it??

I guess I don’t dislike Yang, but he and Warren are on the same level in my eyes now...progressive, but not enough for my tastes OR to beat the blustering dunce currently soiling his pants in the Oval Office on a daily basis. Any of those three would still be preferable over the rest of the field; Bloomberg needs to go back to influencing the election via his media ventures, Biden needs to go back to whatever nursing home the DNC plucked him out of after Obama’s administration ended, Klobuchar is a complete sociopath, and this is the first AND last time I’ll actually write Deval Patrick’s name or acknowledge his existence.

Didn’t actually watch the Oscars, what did Pitt say??

I’m reminded of that Lindsey Graham quote from this time four years ago, right before he traded what little integrity he had for a spot in Donnie’s cabal - if Buttigieg gets the nomination, Democrats will get destroyed and we will absolutely deserve it. Who the actual FUCK is even supporting him now? Have you spoken to a single person who thinks he’s even qualified for the job, let alone the person most suited for it??

I guess I don’t dislike Yang, but he and Warren are on the same level in my eyes now...progressive, but not enough for my tastes OR to beat the blustering dunce currently soiling his pants in the Oval Office on a daily basis. Any of those three would still be preferable over the rest of the field; Bloomberg needs to go back to influencing the election via his media ventures, Biden needs to go back to whatever nursing home the DNC plucked him out of after Obama’s administration ended, Klobuchar is a complete sociopath, and this is the first AND last time I’ll actually write Deval Patrick’s name or acknowledge his existence.

Didn’t actually watch the Oscars, what did Pitt say??
How they count the polls is highly suspect in the first place.
But there are a lot who support Pete based on who he is, being young and gay.
What he actually runs on? Who knows.
The thing that people do not understand is that the ones who pump money into the bidens and petes of the world might prefer another four years under Trump rather than letting Bernie get selectes, because the latter would set a precedent that they cant tolerate, because people might expect too much in the future.

Being fanatically progressive is not always the answer though.
Warren basically runs on lies, she ans Yang are not comparable.

I posted it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How they count the polls is highly suspect in the first place.
But there are a lot who support Pete based on who he is, being young and gay.
What he actually runs on? Who knows.
The thing that people do not understand is that the ones who pump money into the bidens and petes of the world might prefer another four years under Trump rather than letting Bernie get selectes, because the latter would set a precedent that they cant tolerate, because people might expect too much in the future.

Being fanatically progressive is not always the answer though.
Warren basically runs on lies, she ans Yang are not comparable.

I posted it.
Anybody but Buttigeg :tchpepe:

Trump will win anyway
There is no question in my mind that the billionaires who prop candidates up on both sides do NOT want someone progressive at the helm because they think their house of cards will instantly crumble if they have to pay their fair share in taxes. I work a full time job and barely make ends meet, there’s no reason I should be taxed at 22 percent when Bezos made more money in the time it takes to type this than I’ll ever fucking see and he pays zero.

Politics has never had anything to do with Republican and Democrat, conservative or liberal - it’s money against everyone else. Not to get too galaxy brain, but every media source in this country is funded by the people who want to control the narrative and they’ll use whatever arbitrary bullshit polemics it takes to convince the lowest common denominator that it’s GOOD for rich people to be treated as superior, and fuck you for even THINKING you deserve to be on their level (or even worse, they on yours). If the other 99 percent had an iota of the class solidarity wealthy folks do, the GOP would never win another election.

H

Homelander

Btw forgive me gentlemen as a conservative supporter its amazing to watch liberals going for each others throat .

If i was liberal I would prefer bernie , i think trump might find him a threat because bernie talks issue of common man. He is not part of establishment .

Buttigeg , biden, Amy are part of washington elites. This is the same we faced when trump was pit against Jeb , Ted Cruz , Rubio . People are tired of the established sellouts.

H

Homelander

Yang is the one who has actually thought about most topics and has an answer for them, it is unfortunately not a race that is run on merit and actual policies, Pete being this popular underlines that. Yangs website has all his planned policies summarized, and its a lot.
Having sais that, running only on UBI as merit is not bad either, because it incorporates so many problems and consequences...
Btw, Brad Pitt articulated as well as one can do in a award show.

Hollywood is mostly on left spectrum of the politics .

I dont think Yangs universe basic income would really work. Trust me soviet had this thought as well it kinda didnt work.

His call for automation fear is blown out of propotion. It is true there are automation are used everywhere but its not cent percent reliable.

You still need competant person who needs to work with the automation process. Its simple we improve the skill of workers to use the automation tools.

Yang's argument are rather naive in my opinion.

Dont think sanders will chose him.

I would say he might need a running mate who is more moderate and being labelled as socalist is not a good way only gets trump gets nuking in debate.

Tulsi gabbard seems good choice to me she was in military and a strong woman herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.