Speculations Ushimaru is Ryukogyu confirmed in the manga

that bull is there because of his name ushimaru ushi means bull
That actually gives more credit to his theory.

JUST LOOK , THIS IS FROM CHAPTER 962
AND GUESS WHAT'S THE COLOR OF THE BULL IN THE ANIME ?
ITS DAMN GREEN
I don't actually believe in this because i think the presonality doesn't fit someone who is Zoro's father along with multiple plot holes that would need to be covered, but it is a very nice catch and it may come true. :cheers:

Pretty sure Ushimaru is confirmed dead however it’s possible that Ryukogyu is a Shitmotsuki but it’s way too early to say definitively. If he is one though, I have to wonder why he would join the ranks of the world government. Maybe he’s unaware of his heritage or perhaps something else? The bull definitely seems to be some kind of a family crest though and it resembles the logo found on Koushirou’s dojo uniforms. Maybe the swords are meant to represent the bull horns?

Pretty sure Ushimaru is confirmed dead however it’s possible that Ryukogyu is a Shitmotsuki but it’s way too early to say definitively. If he is one though, I have to wonder why he would join the ranks of the world government. Maybe he’s unaware of his heritage or perhaps something else? The bull definitely seems to be some kind of a family crest though and it resembles the logo found on Koushirou’s dojo uniforms. Maybe the swords are meant to represent the bull horns?
Great idea !
Post automatically merged:

There is also the facts that when Zoro used Gyuki Yuzume ( Bull attack ) on T-Bone his left eye glowed , and considering how important the left eye we now know is it could be relevant somehow