Speculations Usopp and nami vs page one and ulti

Do you think itll actually happen? If so how do you see it going down?

At this point i think its extremely extremely probable tho i dont think they're going to do it on thier own
Like i can see wanda, shinobu, or maybe even the yakuza bosses help

They probably dont even need to ko them tbh because with their eide arsenals they could probably at least immobilize them

I still hoping for tag team Nami and Carrot, Usop and Chooper. There are still many unoccupied Strawhats and few enemy around. If one on one also possible Nami and Usop always outwitted their opponent and Ulti and Page One seem the type of simple minded person. Some people already saying a trap will be set up Ulti will headbutt his brother and Nami will finished Ulti with her lightning

Yup defintely happening.

Nami has Zeus....so she's a powerhouse already. And Usopp CoO may advance throughout the fight.

Though Ulti and P1 are Zoans...so they can recover quickly after. However Usopp probably has Seastone Handcuffs. So after they knock them unconcious, they'll just lock them up.

Yes, Ulti and P1 get great set up as brother and sister, also Oda hyped em like strong characters, I mean strong enought to make Luffy go G4, obviosly he would one shot em, BUT that was need to show their power lvl. Same happened with Sanji, who was hypetool for siblings. Why you have to use strong characters as hypetool, if you plan give the victory for someone like Sanji, Zoro, Killer or Jinbei. Also important thing was brother and sister relationship. Only one thing now come to mind, Oda did all that just to made Usopp and Nami strong as F6. Case if they just defeat in extreme hard battle no names, or just another F6 it wouldn't even mean that those F6 was strong, but exactly because hard job that Oda did, if Usopp and Nami win the fight, than no one would be able to call Ulti and P1 weak, just because UsoNami won(but again everything depends on battle and how that victory will be showed to us).
So yes, I'm absolutely sure that Nami and Usopp will fight against siblings.
Also It have to be said that Oda didn't have to show Ulti and P1 as brother and sister, but he did because those rel actually reminds Usopp and Nami relationship. So that will be brother and sister battle. And I'm sure it will be fun as hell.