Theory Usopp is a Nerona

The celestial dragons are called gods. Imu is their king.

In Hinduism and Buddhism, the king of gods is Indra. Oda already referenced Indra with Enel, who is a lightning god, just like Indra.

In the story of Mahabharata, Indra has a son who becomes a legendary archer, Arjuna.

I think Usopp is the Arjuna of one piece, being the descendant of the king of gods, Imu. Thus fitting Usopp’s epithet of “God”.

I'd rather have Augur as a CD descendant, having BB have authority over a crew with the most varied background, from the worst pirates from the current and past generations, to a former Admiral, to ex royalty. Would make his claim to the world throne all the more impactful: here's a man who already conquered the wildest wills of the seas; now he demands to rule the lands, too.

In Hinduism and Buddhism, the king of gods is Indra. Oda already referenced Indra with Enel, who is a lightning god, just like Indra.

In the story of Mahabharata, Indra has a son who becomes a legendary archer, Arjuna.

I think Usopp is the Arjuna of one piece, being the descendant of the king of gods, Imu. Thus fitting Usopp’s epithet of “God”.
Technically before Indra there was Dyaus-Pitra

Maybe in bollywood bro :whitepress:
But