General & Others Ussop

Why hasn't ussop made any real progression, he's the same coward as he was before time-skip and the only thing he learned during those 2 years was using plants to fight, the only good thing he's done after time skip was sniping suger and awakening observation haki he can't use coo at will though, i hope he gets to shine this arc and lessen his cowardice:josad:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Why hasn't ussop made any real progression, he's the same coward as he was before time-skip and the only thing he learned during those 2 years was using plants to fight, the only good thing he's done after time skip was sniping suger and awakening observation haki he can't use coo at will though, i hope he gets to shine this arc and lessen his cowardice:josad:
I recently opened a thread featuring him against Water 7 Kaku and apparently he isn't ready just yet :/

Dressrosa actively made me dislike his character, after Fishman Island and him declaring he was going to be braver, he immediately regressed in Dressrosa back to his old self. And was even going to abandon the Tontas.
Him getting CoO was okay, but he didn't deserve to get it.
Post automatically merged:

I recently opened a thread featuring him against Water 7 Kaku and apparently he isn't ready just yet :/
One of the reasons I dislike the Zoro vs Kaku fight was because it was the "goofball" fight of the arc to have so levity. Forcing Zoro into a role he's not really suited for.
I don't know if Kaku vs Usopp, would be good. But Usopp not getting a one on one fight and giving him the "Goofy" fight hurt the Zoro vs Kaku fight.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because it’s much funnier to Oda for Usopp to continue being a wacky coward than for him to develop into the kind of confident, self-assured explorer he rightfully should be at this point. This guy has actively participated in the toppling of multiple enemy organizations and traversed some of the most bizarre terrains in AND above the world, but he still shits himself when they roll up on some drunk fodder at Onigashima? :usoprice:

thats why he became God Ussop ✌️

seriously tho, i think its just his character... i still think that he's the one who has gotten the most character development in SHC, but thats just my opinion

apart from all of his cowardice, i feel that his "cant go to island" disease has been cured a little lol
Post automatically merged:

It's made even worse due to the fact that he was actually braver after the initial TS then he is right now. He actively regressed so hard, it's like watching EB Usopp.
Though he did knock out some fodders 2 chapters back without prompting with his CoO.
yeah, post-TS sabaody and FI showed how much braver he's gotten, but maybe oda just love the cowardice side of usopp and decided to bring it back? then he gave us God Usopp out of nowhere lmao

does that mean usopp's haki is best CoO for long-range??

Last edited:
It's coz Oda knows how stronk he is.

Usopp ain't a coward. He's just pretending to be. If he lifts just 1% of his power, the world will explode. This is also why he uses plants to fight. If he uses bullets like every other mofo in the verse, he'll kill every single mofo in the verse, and that's with just one bullet... Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, you name it..

This is also why his nose is so long..
It grows out of the sheer amount of destruction Usopp has caused.

:usosmug: