Uvogin scaling in the Phantom Troupe

How strong is Uvogin within the rest of the troupe.

PT are an interesting group cause their isnt a concise potrayal of the strength ranking of the group. We only know the potrayal of physical strength....with Uvogin being the most physical strongest. However even though he is the most physical strongest Bonovoleo's DC is far more impressive than his Big Bang.

Big Bang Impact

Jupiter

Tbh that Big Bang Impact maybe wasnt his strongest. Still tho I dont see him showing anything more impresssive than Jupiter.

I feel it goes in the narrative of, theirs no real powerscaling in nen. Anyone has a chance to beat someone else. So the PLs in the PT will never have a clear heiarchy except Chrollo being the strongest.

Anyways who do you think Uvogin can beat. I see him beating everyone bar Feitan, Phinks, Hisoka and maybe Machi. Only cause I feel like they are faster than him....cause Uvogin really got speed blitzed against Kurapika. Shalnark also has a really good chance at beating him. And Bonovoleo, even though he has more DC....I feel he will get outclassed. The rest are getting mauled.

Whats yall opinion.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How strong is Uvogin within the rest of the troupe.

PT are an interesting group cause their isnt a concise potrayal of the strength ranking of the group. We only know the potrayal of physical strength....with Uvogin being the most physical strongest. However even though he is the most physical strongest Bonovoleo's DC is far more impressive than his Big Bang.

Big Bang Impact

Jupiter

Tbh that Big Bang Impact maybe wasnt his strongest. Still tho I dont see him showing anything more impresssive than Jupiter.

I feel it goes in the narrative of, theirs no real powerscaling in nen. Anyone has a chance to beat someone else. So the PLs in the PT will never have a clear heiarchy except Chrollo being the strongest.

Anyways who do you think Uvogin can beat. I see him beating everyone bar Feitan, Phinks, Hisoka and maybe Machi. Only cause I feel like they are faster than him....cause Uvogin really got speed blitzed against Kurapika. Shalnark also has a really good chance at beating him. And Bonovoleo, even though he has more DC....I feel he will get outclassed. The rest are getting mauled.

Whats yall opinion.
Wow the big bang impact in the manga is quite small compared to the anime

When Bonolenov attack did that

In the anime we can tell that both attack did more or less the same damage or same AOE.

The first thing to tell here is that ranking member is hard because match ups matters, weaknesses and strength etc.

About the other physically : Phinks is also strong : he can spin his arms and the more he spins the best the attack will be. Maybe if he spins 100 times he can be stronger than Uvo. And it also seems when the PT is around that Phinks is somewhat one of the leader of the PT (under Chrollo). Among those who fought against the ants he seems the leader with Feitan (they both have interactions with each others).
But it likely take times to spin, and Uvo seems to be the strongest in the Enhancement. I don't know Phinks seems powerful, and Uvo got beaten the first and by early Kurapika, but that Kurapika against the spider is really strong.
Uvo seems really raw power oriented and maybe Phinks is better in CQC and speed, don't know.

My guts tell me that Phinks can win this but in a difficult fight.

Shalnark with autopilot is mad strong and will really be a fight but I don't think he is that experienced in CQC. I think Uvo can win but he will take damages. And given Uvo hard skin I don't know if Shalnark can contral that lad.

He can obviously beat Pakunoda and Kortopi.

I see him beating Shizuku too.

He can maybe beat Bono too because of the time it takes to conjure weapons, Bono has to make sounds to create so maybe Uvo can use that time, or can yell like a mad man to bother the sounds. And Uvo yell is quite something.

We don't know much about Nobunaga Nen. He is likely strong and a master swordman. And Uvo partner.

Franklin is strong and his bullets are strong too. He wont get destroyed in CQC but will lose but he also has ranged moves so why not. He can have his chances against Uvo.

Feitan is likely too fast, too hyped, has one of the best portrayal inside the PT, and his Nen is quite powerful. I don't think his sword alone will really hurt Uvo skin but pain packed is quite something.

Machi I really don't know...

So all in all I think Chrollo, Feitan, Phinks and Hisoka have better portrayal than Uvo and can win against him.

About match up : Franklin has a chance, maybe Nobunaga and Machi. But don't know.

I think Uvo can beat : Shalnark, Kortopi, Bono, Shizuku, Pakunoda

Uvo is upper middle pack in the PT, and quite strong.

That and there is also the classification in direct fight type and supposrtive types. That was said when they were discussing about losses, if they lost guys with simple abilities it was easy to replace them but if they lost guys like Kortopi then it was not easy to replace their ability. Anyway Nobunaga and Uvo are fighter type while others are just a support type so of course if you take Nobunaga (or even Uvo) vs Kortopi or Pakunoda then that should be an easy win for Nobunaga/Uvo. On the other hand Nobunaga/Uvo should suck in supporting skills. If you find the page then there is an almost full description (there were the class for every troupe member or almsot, anyway that is not even needed, just look at their abilities/specialities).