Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there will only be one correct solution.

Rn, I think my best guess is Doc + 1 from Twilight 1 fake death + 1 from Twilight 2 fake death.

I think we can reasonably make every kill work from there, except maybe Jessica? Bc maybe the person who killed Doc couldn’t have got that far ahead of them.

The witch Epitaph poem thing may indicate there are 4 culprits? Tho that could be a stretch.
What a coincidence, my theory has 4 culprits nfufu

Yeah, there will only be one correct solution.

Rn, I think my best guess is Doc + 1 from Twilight 1 fake death + 1 from Twilight 2 fake death.

I think we can reasonably make every kill work from there, except maybe Jessica? Bc maybe the person who killed Doc couldn’t have got that far ahead of them.

The witch Epitaph poem thing may indicate there are 4 culprits? Tho that could be a stretch.
Also, the door was locked when they got to Doc unless one is lying.

So if whoever killed Doc left and ran to wait on Jessica, he probably didn’t lock the door behind him/her.

The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures.
One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls.
One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost.
One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.

financial motive? Natsuhi killing broke husband and faking her own death seeing that people are trying to kill everyone who could inherit all this money?
person "dying" T1 killing someone?
love motive?
revenge motive? killing someone who killed already? someone killing doctor because he killed someone who he wasn't supposed to kill?

idk, i don't think it adds up

O Valentine o valentine wherefore art thou valentine, deny thy father and refuse thy name, and I'll no longer be the Ripped one

I will become ripped beast once more

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

Your friendly neighbourhood cafe. You can join this cafe to relax and have a good time during the night. We have Frappucino, Cappucino, all types of Cinos, snacks, boardgames,skewers and even beer as cold as you Ex's heart.

Quote this post to visit LycoReco Cafe

Ripped one will take a seat in the cafe

so let's say it's Godha killing people T1 (noone survived), Krauss/Natsuhi killing someone T2 (2nd person survived)

that means doctor had to kill someone, i guess Shanon?

then Godha kills Kumasawa and fakes own death

then Godha kills Doctor and Jessica

does it make sense purple-wise?

so let's say it's Godha killing people T1 (noone survived), Krauss/Natsuhi killing someone T2 (2nd person survived)

that means doctor had to kill someone, i guess Shanon?

then Godha kills Kumasawa and fakes own death

then Godha kills Doctor and Jessica

does it make sense purple

-wise?

Jess would have to kill to since she lied about Godha dying, so she can kill Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.