Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Vegafraud

Votes: 56 83.6%
  • Worstgensucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't he discover clones alongside Vegapunk when he was working with him? 🤔
Maybe, seems that you missed the point, I gotta repeat, Judge is the one that makes human clones rn, feat not present everywhere. And this is just one of the stuff he makes. Seems good enough for me/ judgi is the real deal.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
Maybe, seems that you missed the point, I gotta repeat, Judge is the one that makes human clones rn, feat not present everywhere. And this is just one of the stuff he makes. Seems good enough for me/ judgi is the real deal.
I didn't miss anything mate.

You assumed that Judge does have equal or close genial proficiency but the evidence simply highlighs differently odds wise when we look at the big picture.

It's not just a matter of hype, Vegapunk most likely kept boosting his skills whilst Judge stopped working with the guy.

I didn't miss anything mate.

You assumed that Judge does have equal or close genial proficiency but the evidence simply highlighs differently odds wise when we look at the big picture.
What big picture? There is no big picture about one piece, its just a simple manga.
Judge is top scientist, top 3 probably eos, top 3 100% now, from what we saw he is rly stacked, you missed this point and still want to downplay Judgi for no reason, go ahead, but its not true, not true at all, ``big picture`` or not, at least explain why isnt Judgi big scientist or why cant he and vega be compared.