Speculations Vegeta/Nappa vs Goku and Co.

Yo I haven’t watched the full fight, but that jawn mad similar to the BM/Kaido fight against Luffy and Co.

Nappa/Vegeta ~ Kaido/Big Mom
Goku ~ Luffy
The squad ~ Law/Zolo/Kirrer/Kid

Luffy walks past Yonko Kaido/BM.
Goku walk past Nappa/Vegeta.

Goku bends down to check Piccolo.
Luffy checks on Kinemon.

Tien lost an arm.
Okiku lost an arm.

Goku significantly stronger from King Kais training.
Luffy significantly stronger from Boss Hyogoro training.

Advanced Ryuo ~ Kaioken

Goku bops Nappa.
Luffy bops Kaido.

Snake Way ~ Onigashima Up D. Stairs

Going forwards BM may definitely betray Kaido, given all that’s been said by Kaido himself, ~Rocks Stuff, and the parallels to DB.

BM > Kaido. Luffy main fight is BM the wildcard (Goku~Vegeta)

@bennbeckman @Krusher1357 @Luffy bin Dragon @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Don DaSlayer @Roronoa-sama @Topi Jerami @comrade @Sentinel @Nidai_Kitetsu @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Bounty @Reborn @JerAx @AL sama @Ganja userr @IceWitch @Ravagerblade @K!NG HARA$H!MA @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Nouryoku @sidestreetboy @The White Crane @Veku @Date @Shadowlogia @Guiding_Thunder @Akai2 @SDfear @HexBozoline @Luffy is the mc @Bil02 @BangMi @Hanzo hattori @Zoro D Goat @Esc @M944 @Orojackson Refugee @Tokiro Oumaga @Akuma_Law @LuffyMazino @Big D. Kaios @SinOfGreed @Igor_akainu_redog @Midnight Delight @Celestial D. Dragon @yj @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Hades @WorstMan @Real94 @Amparezy @Sigran101 @Tobi @ArabianLuffy @Blother @Rekien @ReggieZoldyck21 @hedera__helix @rerere @AdmiralKinyagi @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Oblivion @Vicks Nosferatu @imacub @Patapujuro @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Salah WG @Missy

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Its a violation to relegate Kid, Zoro and Law to just the Z fighters lmao. Half of whom couldn’t handle the Saibamen and the rest got wrecked by Nappa. Goku also molly whopped Nappa without even using his full power.
Post automatically merged:

Goku should beat Vegeta every time. Kaioken is too much for Vegeta. Napa’s a non entity here.
Eh he was still hanging with him a bit. Even then Galick Gun forced Goku to go Kaioken x4. His great ape form ragdolled Goku anyway but yeah the comparison here is off.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never get these tags, man...either way, love the comparison and all the parallels between these series, and Luffy’s been talking shit to Linlin since Fishman Island, so there’s plenty of precedent for them to fight. That being said, it’s exceedingly clear by the author’s comments and the events in the story that, at the very least, Luffy will be playing a major role in Kaido’s defeat as well. Also, I’m pissed off that I agree with @Luthon about Nappa :getnappaed:

Well, I'm against comparisons of narratives from different series, it usually does not make sense.

Luffy should be able to match Kaido way better now but Goku literally destroyed Nappa. He was a small fry in front of him, even Vegeta was demolished by Kaioken 3x.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This ain't a true-to-life scenario power levels wise, in that Zoro is just too potent to feature as any of the rest of the Z fighters. And Nappa is obviously too much weaker than Vegeta and so on and so on.

But I also get this wasn't the intent here, so I think your thread is pretty meritorious in that case.

Its a violation to relegate Kid, Zoro and Law to just the Z fighters lmao. Half of whom couldn’t handle the Saibamen and the rest got wrecked by Nappa. Goku also molly whopped Nappa without even using his full power.
I have Luffy a whole tier above Zoro Law Kidd Killer

This ain't a true-to-life scenario power levels wise, in that Zoro is just too potent to feature as any of the rest of the Z fighters. And Nappa is obviously too much weaker than Vegeta and so on and so on.

But I also get this wasn't the intent here, so I think your thread is pretty meritorious in that case.
Zoro is fodder

I never get these tags, man...either way, love the comparison and all the parallels between these series, and Luffy’s been talking shit to Linlin since Fishman Island, so there’s plenty of precedent for them to fight. That being said, it’s exceedingly clear by the author’s comments and the events in the story that, at the very least, Luffy will be playing a major role in Kaido’s defeat as well. Also, I’m pissed off that I agree with @Luthon about Nappa :getnappaed:
Well I think Nappa and Kaido play the same role, despite being different in strength. They’re there to show that the MC trained something specific to make him able to hurt the main villains.

Last edited:
Eh? That means: Dying BM "crawls" for life to Queen Mama Chanter, almost killed by Zoro/Kid until advised by Luffy not to? Only for them to be allies in the future? Nah...