Questions & Mysteries Vergo is the original Germa that escaped.

C

critical mindset

This deserves its own thread and discussion. Why has no one seriously brought this up I wonder?

look at this

and this

Vergo hitting Sanji and Tashigi features an sfx that indicates iron is hitting something or getting hit. Same is true when Smoker hits him, it features the same sfx

Vergo’s genes are the blueprint for the Germa army and North Blue takeover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Definitely makes sense, there’s a very clear similarity between Vergo and the clones we saw in WCI. I know he’s really one of Doffy’s men, but being present in Punk Hazard with Caesar (Judge’s former colleague) could be more meaningful than it seems. Great catch, man!! :christindeed:

C

critical mindset

This was brought up back when the clones were first shown.

Obviously Vergo escaped because he was too stronk! :steef:
It was but it’s not common knowledge.

That’s true, his physical prowess and raw ambition and was too strong to contain
Definitely makes sense, there’s a very clear similarity between Vergo and the clones we saw in WCI. I know he’s really one of Doffy’s men, but being present in Punk Hazard with Caesar (Judge’s former colleague) could be more meaningful than it seems. Great catch, man!! :christindeed:
There’s a lot more to be expounded on that in my next Vergo thread where ALL will be revealed :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Im more surprise that actually Vergo couldn't one shot Tashigi while using CoA:kayneshrug:
Because she is physically stronger than Zoro for blocking him casually with one arm when he is going for a power move. She stopped a cannon ball with her sword tip. She is also more durable than Zoro who was bleeding and needing treatment from nails, while she can withstand not getting her shoulder ripped off from Monet’s monster form. Zoro never actually faced the monster form, Zoro struggles to block Monet in base, while Tashigi blocks the monster form. Tashigi has better physical feats than Zoro.

Two comments:

First, the visual similarities may obey just a design choice. Both Vergo's and the clones aesthetics are arguably meant to look extremely restrained because of their roles and concepts, and their faces sum up the basic resources to achieve that.

Second, there are many different clones and as far as I recall (could be wrong) they haven't displayed the hardness of Vergo's body (and other characters), assuming Vergo wasn't using tekkai or armament there, so why choose him as the model for apparently one kind of clone? Maybe the original was big and fat like other clones.

I don't know, it's a bit of a stretch.

C

critical mindset

Two comments:

First, the visual similarities may obey just a design choice. Both Vergo's and the clones aesthetics are arguably meant to look extremely restrained because of their roles and concepts, and their faces sum up the basic resources to achieve that.

Second, there are many different clones and as far as I recall (could be wrong) they haven't displayed the hardness of Vergo's body (and other characters), assuming Vergo wasn't using tekkai or armament there, so why choose him as the model for apparently one kind of clone? Maybe the original was big and fat like other clones.

I don't know, it's a bit of a stretch.
The clones are made of iron and Vergo’s body was highlighted, not his ability (that Sanji already is familiarity with from EL)

the one that we see harvested in the big Petri dish and the one that sacrificed himself, those can be said to be the only highlighted ones and they look just like Vergo. No coincidence

Oda still has to explain that comment from Sanji. I don't know if it's a metaphor in Japanese or something, but Big Mom was also called the "Iron" balloon.

The only problem with this is that Vergo is the same age as Doffy (41) and

(1) Germa soldier are nurtured in 5 years

(2) Judge would have been only 15 when Vergo was born

C

critical mindset

Don't under-estimate the captain. :catrude:

Imagine she is doing this midair and stopping it’s trajectory instantaneously with the tip so she only uses her wrist to leverage power here. Sanji does a similar thing when he changes the trajectory of the dozens of cannon balls tossed by monster chopper and redirects it at BMs ship, only he leverages his entire body and goes for a “named attack” if you will while Tashigi is very casual

Zoro is going for a power move and Tashigi moves in to block it with one arm. She was highlighted for brute power, then Vergo just destroyed her.
Oda still has to explain that comment from Sanji. I don't know if it's a metaphor in Japanese or something, but Big Mom was also called the "Iron" balloon.

The only problem with this is that Vergo is the same age as Doffy (41) and

(1) Germa soldier are nurtured in 5 years

(2) Judge would have been only 15 when Vergo was born
Vergo acts very robotic, much like the Universal Soldiers who were genetically altered to be perfect soldiers (ironically before they got their memories back which made them rebellious and started to act independently, ergo, Vergo struggles with his memory wink wink).

His food stuck on the chin is another hint made into a gag.