Versus Battle Vergo vs Garou (One Punch Man)

C

critical mindset

I don't watch or read OPM, but I just watched a youtube clip where Garou was tag teamed by 8 dudes, and I can tell his stats are absolute nothing to Vergo. HIs blue flame thing isn't gonna cut it either. It's a neg diff for Demon Bamboo based on what I saw

S

Shuyaku

I don't watch or read OPM, but I just watched a youtube clip where Garou was tag teamed by 8 dudes, and I can tell his stats are absolute nothing to Vergo. HIs blue flame thing isn't gonna cut it either. It's a neg diff for Demon Bamboo based on what I saw
I agree about Vergo being physically stronger, strength and durability wise, compared to Garou's early version at least, but you need more context than that man. Thanks for the reply tho lol.
Post automatically merged:

Human Garou gets Mid-Diffed
Half-Monster wins High-Diff
Really the most notable difference between human and half monster is his endurance, i don't think it warrants such a big difference.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Vergo has more striking strength and durability with tekkai and haki.

But from what I can gather here and there they seem to have comparable speed. When he lost to Orochi Garou was already quite fast.

And Garou is an expert fighting other humans. Vergo is strong but I think Garou can deflect Vergo hits at that point with water smashing rock, being stronger doesn't mean he can't deflect hits, he can redirect the strength of the opponent.

Garou won't take down vergo in one hit, but he can wear him down bit by bit.

Garou takes it after some time, he will be surprised by Vergo first hits and haki.