Manga Discussion Versus

Lmao at Juchi one shotting that mage with an ear wax bullet. Gotta love One's no bullshitting style, this was what drew me into OPM
-Introduces some cool heroes who are supposedly going to free humanity from the demon race
Then we get this, typical One lmfao

Good start of the series
:moonwalk:
It was surprisingly interesting. I expected a OPM rip off honestly, just in a medieval setting but it got turned on its head a couple of times and now I'm eagerly awaiting the second chapter.

And lmao at the earwax bullet:milaugh: such a ONE move, I loved it. Juchi reminds me a bit of Deep Sea King, both design and personality wise

Juchi reminds me a bit of Deep Sea King, both design and personality wise
A lot of these designs are gonna be retconned, ONE definitely exhausted his creativity with the amount of designs he did for OPM & Mob
For now I can see:
Hallow ~ Iaian
Jachi ~ SeaKing + Vaccine man
Different reality human spokesman ~ Genos

The verse is looking like a mix of:
-Berserk: demons, trolls, Puck clone, swordsman MC fighting against the Demon kings, magic
-OPM: designs, hero system, satire
-And its own mix of reality warping so far

Interesting setup if you ask me, art looks great too.

A lot of these designs are gonna be retconned, ONE definitely exhausted his creativity with the amount of designs he did for OPM & Mob
For now I can see:
Hallow ~ Iaian
Jachi ~ SeaKing + Vaccine man
Different reality human spokesman ~ Genos

The verse is looking like a mix of:
-Berserk: demons, trolls, Puck clone, swordsman MC fighting against the Demon kings, magic
-OPM: designs, hero system, satire
-And its own mix of reality warping so far

Interesting setup if you ask me, art looks great too.
Panepane reminds me more of Dimple than Puck, other than being a fairy ofc. I expect a bit of Black Sperm later on too if he shows some ruthlesness