Versus Battle Vinsmoke Sanji (One Piece) vs Shinra Kusakabe (Fire Force)

Who would win?

• Total voters
Sanji

Vs

Shinra

Two speed devils using fire kicks goes against each others. Which one is a superior devil's footprints?

Synopsis: Both Sanji and Shinra are going shopping, Shinra was eating ice cream and accidentally drop it on Sanji's shoes. Sanji got mad and they fight to the death.

Shinra's Abilities Wiki: https://fire-force.fandom.com/wiki/Shinra_Kusakabe#Abilities

Some Shinra's notable feats

R1: Pre-timeskip Sanji vs pre-Netherworld arc Shinra (without Grace)
R2: Post-timeskip Sanji vs post-Netherworld arc Shinra (without Grace)
R3: Post-timeskip Sanji vs post-Netherworld arc Shinra (with Grace)
R4: RS Sanji vs Chinese Peninsula arc Shinra (with only 1 second Grace)
R5: EOS Sanji vs current Shinra (with Grace)

My opinion:
R1: Sanji mid-high diff. Shinra is nothing special without Grace. Both seems to be even in speed but strength wise, Sanji got this.
R2: Again, Shinra without Grace is nothing. And this is post-timeskip Sanji so this is a stomp in favor of Sanji.
R3: Yeah, Shinra with Grace is broken. He travels faster than light with full access to Grace. Shinra one shots Sanji here.
R4: This is a nerf for Shinra due to him can only use Grace for 1 second. Even that, I still think Shinra would one shots RS Sanji here. Shinra one shots an Demon Infernal which took multiple Special Fire Force companies + huge firepower to took one down in a second. Even with one second Grace, Shinra is still broken. Sanji can't react fast enough even with his Observation Haki.
R5: This is a good match right here, current Shinra with Grace one shots 8 Demon Infernals without breaking a sweat. EOS Sanji will most likely come out as top tier with some good speed feats. I think this fight might go either way.

Let me know your opinions on this ^^

Tagging some people
@Seth @Marimo_420 @Rivaille @Bullet @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @BangMi @MonsterKaido @Thururuzao @Doggo @Missy @Tobi @U c 4 up da idly @DynaMight @playa4321 @Arrow etc etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
R2: Post-timeskip Sanji vs post-Netherworld arc Shinra (without Grace)

Sanji only wins here.

Rest of the rounds for Shinra. He is too overpowered.

Shinra with grace annihilates the verse so it's not even fair to MENTION that lmao. Fire Force as an overall verse isn't given the credit it deserves. It can be stupidly powerful sometimes. You dont even need Shinra with Grace to beat the OP verse. Arthur from his fight with Dragon solo's the verse lmao