Rules VIP Privileges

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
VIP Membership
VIP membership can be acquired through a monthly donation (of any amount!) to support the site. The most convenient way to do this is probably through the site's patreon. Upon payment, you can activate your membership by PMing @Bogard about it (you may need to specify your details in the PM).

VIP Privileges
There are some privileges exclusive to VIP members:
VIP Member privileges:

- Can request different username color/sparkling or/and tag
- Can create thread tags/bypass user content taglimit
- Can upload attachments to conversations
- Can edit user title
I'll try to go over all of them below.

Sample Set
Here's a sample image of a custom tag, custom UN colour (@ZenZu declined sparkles) and custom title:

All WorstGen VIP members as at 2020-08-27 05:56 UTC+1:

Custom Tag
As a VIP member you can replace the rank based tag that shows up under your username with a desired tag of your choice.

Sample
Below is the current (as at the 2020-08-27 04:23 UTC+1) tag used by @Admiral Lee Hung:

Dimensions
The dimensions for the tag are 195 x 100 px.

Guidelines
I'm not aware of any rules for custom tags, but I expect that the general etiquette observed for avatars (no NSFW, no offensive images, etc.) would apply here.

Another common sense guideline would be to avoid tags that are too close to the tags used by staff members. Similarly, tags that contain text that falsely suggest you are a staff member would likely not be permitted.

Activation
Upon settling upon an image you like, you can PM Bogard the image URL.

Custom Username Appearance
As a VIP member, you get a bolded username and a few extra options:
  • An option for a custom username colour
  • The default is light blue.
  • An option for sparkles
  • The default is yes.

Sample
In the below screenshot, @Cinera, @Melontonin, @Tris, @Admiral Lee Hung and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE are VIP members (@Dragomir is staff):

All the VIP members above decided to keep the sparkles.

Guidelines
The main guideline that exists for custom username colours is that you can't have a colour that's too similar to the colours used by staff. Again this is to prevent misleading impressions that certain non staff members are staff.

Activation
Again, you can activate your desired UN colour by PMing Bogard your preferred HTML colour code and indicating your preference regarding sparkles.

Custom Title
You can set a custom title to replace the default title ("Well-Known Member" for most people).

Sample
In the below screenshot, I set my current custom title to "Tris' beloved senpai ❤":

Guidelines
Some words ("mod") appears to be banned in custom titles. Apart from that, general etiquette regarding usernames should be observed. Try not to be offensive, harass other members or otherwise discourteous through your use of the custom title.

Activation
Your custom title can be set on your account details page:

You enter whatever option you desire for your custom title and click save. The account details page can be accessed by following the above URL or selecting "Account details" from the member menu drop down.

Attachments
VIP membership gives you the option of uploading attachments in PMs. This means you can copy and paste images directly into your PMs (as opposed to copying the image link and inserting it) and upload images directly from your device.

To upload images from your device in PMs click on the image icon as normal:
An upload dialogue becomes available where you can select an image from your device or paste an image from your clipboard (you can also paste images from your clipboard directly into the rich text editor).

To insert an image through its link, click on the link icon (on the left beside the upload icon):

For now the ability to attach images is exclusive to PMs.

Guidelines
WorstGen guidelines for content permissible in PMs still apply. Try to refrain from posting NSFW or illegal content in PMs.

Tags
VIP members can add tags to threads they create during creation:

Or they can apply tags to already created threads. To edit the tags for a thread after its creation, click on the edit icon at the end of the tag list:

The tag edit dialogue pops up:

Guidelines
Again try to not be discourteous in your use of tags. Don't use tags to harass other members or say hateful/offensive things.

Conclusion
I think that's most of it, I'll update this post after substantial new information is made available. Please notify me about anything I missed. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. 😋

I might add more sample sets later.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Light D Lamperouge, @Queen, @Jew D. Boy, @Cyrus the Cactus, @Sade, @silverfire, @Homelander, @Charlotte LinLin, @Admiral Lee Hung, @Camie, @ZenZu (did I miss any?).

These are the VIP privileges.

@ZenZu thanks man, I think I'm going to try an Akashi tag with red for now.
Oh, for real? I didn’t realize the attachment in messages thing was only for VIPs, but that’s cool. Should make us feel a little better once the proletariat on this forum decide to revolt and eat those of us with the Im tag to survive...!!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Apparently those were always the privileges, I was loling when I found out it was an option this whole time but everyone was somehow stuck with the Imu tag and the same colour.

S.o to @Nidai_Kitetsu , he sacrificed himself for the greater good.
Wait...we ALWAYS had this option? And what happened to NK’s VIP? This is a lot of information, I’m gonna need to lie down...somewhere other than where I’m currently lying down.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How did you guys just ignore this upon receiving VIP? Did Bogard shaft you 😂. I found out within minutes of gaining it.
Just like America did with the war in Iraq, I just blazed ahead with full confidence but without asking any of the questions that might have prevented so many civilian deaths.

...That analogy got away from me, but I never knew I didn’t know this.