General & Others Vivi and Sabo had their shine so what about Hancock

1. We got flame emperor sabo someone now just as influential if not more than dragon himself
  2. Nefertari d vivi a descendant of lily one of the original 20 kings
What about Hancock tho? What will she get or do? She was the only warlord that the world government sent any seraphim after. Also someone blackbeard was almost willing to risk it all for just to get her fruit. The same man that wasnt sure if he wanted to sell or keep law's devil fruit

So yeah how important do you think Hancock will end up being

i wouldn't say she did good when they never even fought she didn't get a chance to fight him which pisses me off
Post automatically merged:

i doubt she'll do anything important after chapter 1059 its best for hancock to never comeback to the story because lets face it oda hates boa
She turned a few commanders to stone.Its very good actually,she negged multiple YC.

Last edited:
Hancock is irrelevant by now. But her Devil Fruit will probably be important on final war.
yeah oda has no plans for hancock so its best for her to remain out of the story if the fruit is gonna needed just have s-snake do something with her oda probably has more plans for the clone than the original anyways