Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

Whitebeard Pirates

- Marco The Phoenix -> around 1.057 Billion - 1.5 Billion Berries
- Izo -> around 500 Million - 542 Million berries.

Revolutionary Army

- Bello Betty Bounty -> around 438 Million - 470 Million berries
- Karasu Bounty -> around 382 Million - 429 Million berries
- Lindberg Bounty -> 320 Million Berries.
- Morley Bounty -> around 230 Million - 298 Million berries

@ScotchInformer @playa4321 @MarineHQ62 @sanjikun @RayanOO @SLC_Girl @T.D.A @MonsterZoro etc
Holy shit! The Revos' bounty sucks ass! :gokulaugh:

The exact amount will be on the VC itself which isn't released yet. The ranges are included in the official database, so they are confirmed: https://one-piece.com/vivre/list2.php
If ranges are confirmed, then what I expected is truly happening...

1- Ace for sure with how close Izo from his bounty... he's behind Jozu/Vista... as they are YC2 and YC3 for WB... while Marco is highest and I want to say he's closer to Luffy around 1.3-1.5 (meaning I expect him higher than queen)

2- I expect King to be around similar bounty as Marco too

:cheers:
Finally officially (in the manga) and officially (VC bounty section) confirmed below Luffy's!
After years, Luffy>Marco in bounty is finally proven right. :moonwalk: "Yonko candidate Marco,... top tier pirate ...bounty above Luffy" RIP

No revo commander was high tier except Ivankov who's YC level (mid high tier) and Sabo who's low top. The rest are Veteran tier. So their bounties make senses.
Sabo 600M bounty is symbolic, he's above Ace while both still being above pre fs Luffy. + that's his first bounty.

Izo bounty is shocking. Never expected that.

:cheers:
Finally officially (in the manga) and officially (VC bounty section) confirmed below Luffy's!
After years, Luffy>Marco in bounty is finally proven right. :moonwalk: "Yonko candidate Marco,... top tier pirate ...bounty above Luffy" RIP

No revo commander was high tier except Ivankov who's YC level (mid high tier) and Sabo who's low top. The rest are Veteran tier. So their bounties make senses.
Sabo 600M bounty is symbolic, he's above Ace while both still being above pre fs Luffy. + that's his first bounty.

Izo bounty is shocking. Never expected that.
Go back in ur cave