VOID CENTURY

This is just something I thought about years ago so I thought why not share it I got nothing to lose this is mostly nonsense hahahahahha but why not

what is void century?why is the world government so scared if people knew what happened in void century?

As we know it World Government got formed after void century then united all countries and made the council of kings.
But why did they made the study of Void Century forbidden? Here's what I think
Void century connects The "Will of D" and Raftel to the World Government

Let's talk about The will of D which is also known as the natural enemies of the gods which is the celestial dragons. and celestial dragons are descendants of those who formed the world government. Why are the People with the will of D scattered around the world? And Here's a kicker why do the Celestial Dragons want to destroy the will of D? Cause before the world government formed those who bears the D are the ones who controlled the world or basically the rulers.So essentially within void century war between people of D and the Celestial Dragons broke out.

let's talk about Raftel why is it so hard to get to Raftel recent chapters revealed that Raftel is in fact laugh tale and allegedly the kingdom of the D people.
"to be able to get to Raftel one must gather All 4 road Poneglyphs." this was set by the founders of the world government to hide the truth on what they did during the void century
which is waging war against the people of D

Ancient Weapons were used against the people of D in the void century

so basically what I'm saying is void century is a century where a full blown out war between the celestial dragons and the people of D.

Oh and the people of D are what we call battle maniacs cause they always smile😊

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is just something I thought about years ago so I thought why not share it I got nothing to lose this is mostly nonsense hahahahahha but why not

what is void century?why is the world government so scared if people knew what happened in void century?

As we know it World Government got formed after void century then united all countries and made the council of kings.
But why did they made the study of Void Century forbidden? Here's what I think
Void century connects The "Will of D" and Raftel to the World Government

Let's talk about The will of D which is also known as the natural enemies of the gods which is the celestial dragons. and celestial dragons are descendants of those who formed the world government. Why are the People with the will of D scattered around the world? And Here's a kicker why do the Celestial Dragons want to destroy the will of D? Cause before the world government formed those who bears the D are the ones who controlled the world or basically the rulers.So essentially within void century war between people of D and the Celestial Dragons broke out.

let's talk about Raftel why is it so hard to get to Raftel recent chapters revealed that Raftel is in fact laugh tale and allegedly the kingdom of the D people.
"to be able to get to Raftel one must gather All 4 road Poneglyphs." this was set by the founders of the world government to hide the truth on what they did during the void century
which is waging war against the people of D

Ancient Weapons were used against the people of D in the void century

so basically what I'm saying is void century is a century where a full blown out war between the celestial dragons and the people of D.

Oh and the people of D are what we call battle maniacs cause they always smile😊
This is all pretty well established in the canon, man...other than the D clan ruling the world prior to the Void Century, which is possible but doesn’t really change much about the facts thereafter.