Future Events Volume 100 big moment

Volume 100 of the best selling Manga in history focuses on Eustass Kid :stealthblack:
No.
Volume 100 isn’t chapter 1000.

it can literally focus on anyone with a big moment

The chance of luffy being in the chapter is slim to none anyways. The only way I see him being in the chapter is if it’s revealed Sabo and vivi have arrived or he goes straight back to the roof
Post automatically merged:

Really??? That a big moment???? :suresure:character haven't been reveal since then
It was a big moment because the whole community was talking about it

The chance of luffy being in the chapter is slim to none anyways. The only way I see him being in the chapter is if it’s revealed Sabo and vivi have arrived or he goes straight back to the roof
Eustass is going to get big shots on Big Mom. I think its still too early tho.
I think next chapter is gonna be tragic, Big Mom is enraged rn, I think she bodies Eustass and law momentarily.

Eustass is going to get big shots on Big Mom. I think its still too early tho.
I think next chapter is gonna be tragic, Big Mom is enraged rn, I think she bodies Eustass and law momentarily.
Law is not even at the scene yet. It’s way too early for her to body especially when eustass has been chasing her.

Also he won’t get bodied if anything he will make her bleed he’s an engineer and there’s a lot he can do against her homies

Post automatically merged:

It was a big moment because the whole community was talking about it
Yea but that not hype is it toki, is it hiyori, is it enel, is it vergo, is it oden, :whitepress:

Lol you and luke standards so low for one piece nowdays that a person in shadow and a lines about being experiment on hype yall:lawsigh:
CP0 is a big deal. I’m not saying I thought it was impressive. But in the overall story their presence is important. It’s like if there’s a Rob Lucci chilling around while the crew just beat Moria. I only hold Reverie chapters and Rooftop at a high regard.