Who will win ?

• Hawks the spy hero

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Edgeshot the lord ninja

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Really tough to say. Hawks specializes in espionage, support, saving mass amounts of people, etc..he is less of a fighting hero than he is someone who specializes in those other traits.

Edge shot on the other hand..we don’t know much about the type of hero he is and what he specializes in, but he is extremely fast and can defeat villains very quickly. He can transform into his small form at the speed of sound, which is really quick.

Overall, I think edge shot is probably better in 1v1 so I’ll Go for him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Really tough to say. Hawks specializes in espionage, support, saving mass amounts of people, etc..he is less of a fighting hero than he is someone who specializes in those other traits.
Hawks is great at supporting and he is not a top tier hero like All might or even Endeavor.

But he is indeed a great fighter : among the other heroes I think only Endeavor beats him and Edgeshot has a little claim.
I think he is stronger overall than the other : for me he can beat Mirko, Jeanist, Crust etc etc. He can also beat most all the villains we have seen in the show.

Hawks is extremely skillful and really fast. He also has good mobility (fly) and his feathers are deadly long range and close range weapons.

But I agree that a match against Edgeshot will be extra close : Edgeshot can turn into his thin form and I think he will be hard to cut in this form. He is also quite fast in his attack. And seems powerful enough to pierce the feathers.

He also seems almost flying against All for one so maybe he can reach Hawks.

I think in a closed room he can beat Hawks.

In an open field it will be more complicated.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We saw fodder being able to react / protect themselves from Edgeshot in his charge through the ranks of the PLF. While he's less focused on individuals, Edgeshot still had to maintain accuracy to not kill anyone when piercing their lungs. Still missed people. Hawks is one of the fastest heroes who's feathers can pick up entire conversations due to vibrations in the air. He avoids and pins Edgeshot down.