VS Thread - Mirko fights

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Now that we have seen what the great bunny girl can do lets make her fight other fighters :

These are different fights so she is at 100% for each fight.

Round 1 : Kendo Rappa

Round 2 : Muscular

Round 3 : Mirio

Round 4 : Tomura Shigaraki as he was during the end of ReDestro fight but he can't destroy the whole ground.

Lets go !

Tags : @Admiral Lee Hung @Yo Tan Wa @TheAncientCenturion @Ice devil slayer @Albino 👑 @Zowo etc

Last edited:
She is maybe a little faster than him, and his head is rather unprotected. I think it will be difficult but I think she can do it with her superior skills.

And do you think she can beat all the others ?
I feel like she might not be able to tank a lot of attacks from Muscular
That's her biggest problem here plus he's a tank
She wins round 1 and loses against Mirio and Shiggy

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Against Rappa: very tough to say actually, I’m not sure we’ve seen enough of either to say one way or another. I guess I would say extreme diff either way lol.

Against Muscular: I don’t think Mirko has the raw power to beat him, she’s very fast and agile but I think he’d beat her with raw strength lol

Against Mirio: Mirio is one of the fighters who I think Mirko actually legit has no answer to, his speed and mobility rivals hers if not being straight up superior, and his mastery over permeation would give her major trouble. Mirio probably high diffs or so.

Against Tomura: tough to say, but I think Tomura beats her. He withstood ReDestro’s onslaught which is far stronger than anything Mirko has, and with comparable speed to. So yeah, Tomura takes this

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Against Rappa: very tough to say actually, I’m not sure we’ve seen enough of either to say one way or another. I guess I would say extreme diff either way lol.
I say Mirko wins this one. Rappa has great strength and great attack speed, but he didn't demonstrate good movement speed, while Mirko can move at great speed, bounce from wall to wall etc. I think Mirko can outspeed him and kick him. But she has to be careful, if she is caught by a flurry of blows things can be bad. But she hits hard to.

Against Muscular: I don’t think Mirko has the raw power to beat him, she’s very fast and agile but I think he’d beat her with raw strength lol
Mirko has to strike fast before Muscular covered himself in muscles. If he is full muscles things can go south quickly. The guy is a tank and hits very hard. He can also catch people with his muscle fibers.

The big weakness is the head maybe so Mirko has to kick him in the face.

An other advantage for Mirko is that Muscular is not very skilled in CQC (his stats and the ways he fought) he seems to be a thug with a very powerful quirk but no real training.

Last thing Mirko proved that she can tank hits to : she is currently beaten to a pulp, no more arm, maybe no more leg, and cuts everywhere and she is still kicking.

This can go either way for me.

Against Mirio: Mirio is one of the fighters who I think Mirko actually legit has no answer to, his speed and mobility rivals hers if not being straight up superior, and his mastery over permeation would give her major trouble. Mirio probably high diffs or so.
Yeah here things begin to be extra difficult. Mirio is a beast and he is extremely skilled.

Her only way to victory is speed, counter his hits when he try to hit her, and force him to use permeation a lot because he cannot breath, see, etc so it must tire him after some time.

But I will give it to Mirio too.

Against Tomura: tough to say, but I think Tomura beats her. He withstood ReDestro’s onslaught which is far stronger than anything Mirko has, and with comparable speed to. So yeah, Tomura takes this
Shigy is fast, and one touch means death. I think he can take a kick or two and he will manage to touch her.

I am not much knowledgeable when it comes to My Hero Academia, i dont even remember names of decent no of characters.

But will only say even tho all opponents are respectfully Strong, Mirko is 5th Rank Holder among all the Heroes, and i think that counts as something. She could also keep with 3 Higher End Nomus for quite good amount of time.

So I would give her clear cut benefit of doubt in first two Rounds.
In 3rd Round again I think she got fair chances of Victory, specially due to more experience. Mirio has got splendid mastery of his Df, bt he is still someone with young shoulder as compared to Mirko who has plenty of experience to boost her side. And Mirio can definitely grow out to become one of the Strongest Heroes, he isn't one quite yet. While Miruko presently is.
So could go eitherway.

Against Shigaraki tho, i think she will loose.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mirko beats Rappa. Her DC and speed is beyond him. She'd cripple him in a single blow.

Mirko beats Muscular, due to his durability she'd be able to not hold herself back and deal what would otherwise be lethal damage. Besides, the guy was having trouble hitting Deku IIRC.

Mirio vs Mirko comes down to, IMO, stamina. Mirko probably can't hit Mirio more than grazes, Mirio isn't gonna put her down unless he gets a good few shots to the head. I lean towards Mirio though.

She'd decimate Shigaraki.