23- @Xlaw

Subs:

1-
2- @hime
3-
4-
5- @Sallucion

Gamestyle -

-Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.

-Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be available before the end of the game.

-Closed Communication - After reception of their role PM, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.

-Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I heavily advise against it.

-Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will last 48 hours, abilities are disabled for the first 24h, with a few exceptions.

-Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players will get lynched at random. No-lynch is an option. In the latter stages of the game, a hammer option will be available to the players if accepted.

-Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 48/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. This also applies for the transition from night to day, as I will need to write a start of day write up.

Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of the first day phase that will last 48 hours.

Rules -

-Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.

-Do not quote Private Messages from us; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.

-Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply will results in severe punishment. If a player is abusing this rule, they will be mod-killed. Take this as your only warning.

-Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. We will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not our responsibility if we miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.

-You must post at least 3 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let us know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.

-If you believe that we have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. This goes for questions to the hosts as well, anything addressing the hosts should be sent through role PMs. Save any other comments for after the game.

Fake Claims may appear in WUs.

In WUs the color theme of the role will be used, and this is not necessarily alignment indicative. When a role flips, it will flip in their alignment color.

If in the description of the ability no reference to the NP is made, assume that the ability can be used during DP, however double check with me to make sure if necessary

-Do not post yet-

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
List of Alive and Dead Players
1- @Ekkologix - Akame/Town - Omega'ed DP1
2- @Zolo - Roxy Migurdia/Town - Lynched DP1
3- @Charlie - Chtolly Nota Seniorious/ Indie - Won DP4
4- @T-Pein™ - Louise/Town - Killed NP1
5- @MonochromeYoru - Ruby Toujo/Town - Killed NP1
6- @Ratchet - Rimi Sakihata/Town - Game removed DP4
7- @Gambit - Rem/ Town - Died NP4
8- @Flower - Milim Nava / Hostile Indie - Omega'ed DP3
9- @Peroroncino - Shalltear Bloodfallen/Town - Omega'ed DP2 - Revived DP3
10- @MitchMatch - Maka Albarn/ Hostile Indie - Lynched DP2
11- @Dr_Professor83
12- @DoctorIndigo - ??? Game Removed DP 2
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Dnineboby
15- @Lord Melkor
16- @Eagle - ??? - Modkilled DP2
17- @Nessos
18- @Rottkins - Replaced by @Destroya on DP4 - Lynched DP4
19- @Destroya - Krul Tepes/ Mafia - Omega'ed DP4 - Revived DP5
20- @Kurozumi Seven7 - Emilia/Mafia - Omega'ed DP3
21- @Dr. Watson - Kisara/Town - Died NP4
22- @Rej
23- @Xlaw - Replaced by @Flower on DP3
24- @AL sama - Ram/Town - Died NP4

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

Status Ailments
Curse - Each time a player uses an ability a counter will be placed on them. Upon reaching 3 counters the curse will activate and the next submitted action will be nullified, losing the x-shot, if appliable. Lasts until the curse activates. Player will not be notified of this status.

Bleed - Player will be limited to activate only 2 abilities this phase. If the user has performed abilities prior to being afflicted with this status effect, the limit still applies. Example: User has used 2 abilities prior to Bleed, then it cannot perform any more abilities for the phase. If applied in the NP, only the first 2 submitted actions will go through, in accordance to the order that the actions were submitted. Player will be notified of this status.

Phobia - Players with this status effect will have their abilities fail on players of the same race as the one who afflicted the player with this status effect. Last for a cycle. Player will be notified of this status but not the specific race.

Confusion - The player's next target will be randomized. Player will not be notified of this status.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

Trivia Questions

Hello players. This is Shiro from No Game No Life and I'm here to give you a brief explanation since that baaaka @Mashiro Blue is too lazy to do it himself.

You've seen in your roles those appealing Ultimate Abilities right?

Well, let me tell you that those can indeed be unlocked and are not just for show. And to unlock them you must successfully answer trivia questions that will appear throughout the DP. Blue told me he would be doing 1 or 2 trivia questions per cycle, but knowing his lazy ass he'll probably do only 1.

I was also told that those abilities are OP and possibly game-changing just like my dear Sora's strategies, so be sure to do your best to unlock them. You can also participate after you've unlocked your Ultimate Ability, and you'll have additional benefits by answering the questions correctly, even if at first nothing seemed to have happened. Some roles will have alternative ways to unlock their Ultimate Abilities but don't bank on your role being one of those. The questions are the main way to unlock them.

The theme of the questions? Blue's brain is mainly formatted to compute Harem/Comedy/Romance/Slice of Life anime so expect mainly those. Other genres may appear but unlikely. And him being the self-proclaimed "Waifulord' it will probably be about waifus.

Also let met tell you a little secret that will stay between us so don't tell Blue! There may be additional games during the game so be sure to check often to play those.

Having said this, I bid you farewell, and remember to have fun!

By:

~ Shiro ~​

DP1 Start

Mashiro Blue

Start of DP1

Hello hello players.

This is the Commander of Fraxinus, Kotori Itsuka. I'm here in place of @Mashiro Blue to start the game. He's kinda busy right now (he's just lazying around as always...)

Glad to see you're all here and ready to play the game. So without further I officially announce the start of the game.

DP1 starts

You have 48h to discuss

Beast of the End

Mashiro Blue

Fading from existence

Mashiro Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.