General & Others Wano Eyecatchers

So Luffy & Zoro have gone 12/12 in eyecatchers for Wano. Theirs are cool, but the eycatcher potential is way beyond the two of them. Im surprised people Kinemon & Carrot haven’t gotten one. I’m dying to see how Sanji incorporates in the RS & I’m almost positive I’ll want Franky’s Wano theme music as my ringtone.
There should also be antagonist eyecatchers too. I can only imagine how funny Queen’s would be

So Luffy & Zoro have gone 12/12 in eyecatchers for Wano. Theirs are cool, but the eycatcher potential is way beyond the two of them. Im surprised people Kinemon & Carrot haven’t gotten one. I’m dying to see how Sanji incorporates in the RS & I’m almost positive I’ll want Franky’s Wano theme music as my ringtone.
There should also be antagonist eyecatchers too. I can only imagine how funny Queen’s would be
I think we'll see more of the crew ones once they actually have a pertinent role in the story(so probably act 2, which is fast approaching).

Its worth remembering that during Enies Lobby, Luffy held the only eye catch for like 30 episodes in a row.

Lol the new opening will be when they reach chapter 942, cuz there's no spoiler anymore so they need to put new spoilers lol.

I dont know why you expecting eyepatch for character outside Sh , this never happened , only just vivi i think .
But i wonder why no eye patch ofr other sh , i thought they will add them but they didnt yet .