Future Events Wano is reaching It's climax in either 15 or 24 chapters.

How many more chapters named after an alliance member will Oda make

• Total voters
Since chapter 1004 Oda has been naming every chapter after an Alliance member or a Mugiwara.

1004 : Tama
1005 : Robin
1006 : Hyogoro
1007 : Chopper
1008: Asura Doji

Oda will either make 15 more chapters (8 Strawhats, 7 allies) or go for 24 chapters (covering all the SHs and allies still currently in the fight that haven't received a named chapter)

Which way do you think it will go? 15 or 24?

For wano arc to end? Lets say four chapters each for defeat of F6..........then that becomes 20 chapters with stalling and all plus add 10 chapters for Kaido/BM for them to be defeated.......30 chapters , 3/4 to climax........35 chapters......

Lower estimation - 30 chapters
Higher estimation - 35-37 chapters imo

Imagine 2 yonko having decades of build up will go down this soon and this easy:gokulaugh:
I mean it will lol
Oda "In 2021 the man with the red hair will make his move."
Oda "I want to finish One Piece within 5 years".

You're deluded if you think 2021 won't AT LEAST bring us to the very last moments of the arc (I say at least because Oda usually lowballs the amount of chapter he needs to complete an arc so Shanks might move in 2022)

For wano arc to end? Lets say four chapters each for defeat of F6..........then that becomes 20 chapters with stalling and all plus add 10 chapters for Kaido/BM for them to be defeated.......30 chapters , 3/4 to climax........35 chapters......

Lower estimation - 30 chapters
Higher estimation - 35-37 chapters imo
You Kaido fans need to stop.
Oda want to end OP within 5 years (and that statement is already a year old), said Shanks would move in 2021, and has at least 2 Sagas to cover (BB/Shanks and Final War) after Wano is done.

10 chapters for concluding the current situation into complete failure

10 chapters for third party set up

15 chapters for rocks flashback

30 chapters for actual war

10 chapters for concluding the arc post war

yeah probably even more then 60 lol

There is nothing to stop.......what I said was a generous estimation.........it can last longer.........oda stalls a lot.......
Generous? This is the final part of the arc. Raid ain't falling and the fights are nearly all set up

10 chapters for concluding the current situation into complete failure

10 chapters for third party set up

15 chapters for rocks flashback

30 chapters for actual war

10 chapters for concluding the arc post war

yeah probably even more then 60 lol
Yea yea and One Piece will last til 2035 right?

I mean it will lol
Oda "In 2021 the man with the red hair will make his move."
Oda "I want to finish One Piece within 5 years".

You're deluded if you think 2021 won't AT LEAST bring us to the very last moments of the arc (I say at least because Oda usually lowballs the amount of chapter he needs to complete an arc so Shanks might move in 2022)
Shanks thing can be shown after act 3 . Oda actually debunked that 5 years statement
Post automatically merged:

Generous? This is the final part of the arc. Raid ain't falling and the fights are nearly all set up

Yea yea and One Piece will last til 2035 right?
After wano there is nothing left other then resolving big mom conflict in elbaf, maybe couple shorty arc and then final war all that can be done in like 5 years