General & Others Wano is top 3 worst arcs in the series

LRLR and then either Amazon Lily, Stunk Hazard or Midd Bark

:kuzanshut:

I changed my mind. Wano is bottom two

:lusalty:
Fair enough I kinda agree

Outside of the Onigashima fights, the Oden flashback, and a few key moments here and there I think this arc is terrible

Way too long, way too much plot convenience and nonsense, unlikeable cast of characters (the scabbards are struggling to crack top 50 in the polls), the strawhats outside of a key few have done pretty much nothing, subplots that either go nowhere or have unsatisfying ends, etc

Fair enough I kinda agree

Outside of the Onigashima fights, the Oden flashback, and a few key moments here and there I think this arc is terrible

Way too long, way too much plot convenience and nonsense, unlikeable cast of characters (the scabbards are struggling to crack top 50 in the polls), the strawhats outside of a key few have done pretty much nothing, subplots that either go nowhere or have unsatisfying ends, etc
Facts. Side characters have never been this boring. The villains have never been this dull. Even the fights have never been this bad.

The fact that the author had to change the protagonists fruit to generate some sort of interest in the arc is also hilarious.

Side plots have also never been this bad in any shonen before. The amount of time plot maguffins that we’ve had that have led nowhere has been crazy

Don't act as if you know how "real busy life" feel , your account name is "one piss" and you spent a whole month hating on bunch of drawings and already have 1000+ messages

Facts. Side characters have never been this boring. The villains have never been this dull. Even the fights have never been this bad.

The fact that the author had to change the protagonists fruit to generate some sort of interest in the arc is also hilarious.

Side plots have also never been this bad in any shonen before. The amount of time plot maguffins that we’ve had that have led nowhere has been crazy
Hey the side plots may be kinda shit in this arc but if you think they’re the worst in shonen you need to read more shonen lol... or don’t cause they’re not worth reading

But yeah there are too many problems for me to consider this arc anything more than meh

Thriller Bark may be boring at times but it’s not actually a poorly written arc + the last half has some of the most iconic moments in all of OP with one of them being Nothing Happened

Wano is just... eh

Hey the side plots may be kinda shit in this arc but if you think they’re the worst in shonen you need to read more shonen lol... or don’t cause they’re not worth reading

But yeah there are too many problems for me to consider this arc anything more than meh

Thriller Bark may be boring at times but it’s not actually a poorly written arc + the last half has some of the most iconic moments in all of OP with one of them being Nothing Happened

Wano is just... eh
Shonens I’ve read I mean lol. Basically just the Big 3