General & Others Wano isn't ending until late 2023 - early 2024 (manga)

2022 is the safe bet but
I'm just afraid ODA wiil drag this arc until 2023
:noo:
Biggest questions marks in this arc:
What will happen to BM?
Orochi? I mean wtf is his plot now?
CP0?
:choppawhat:
Oda could easily milk out another 50-100 chapters
:josad:
About 5 years mark, some asian fan said it's not when OnePiece is ending but when we will find out what the OnePiece is!
:endthis:

I think there are very high odds it ends next year to be honest.

By the first 2 months perhaps Kaido will be done and then things may follow rather fast afterwards.

I made this thread almost one year ago and the vast majority of people in this thread said early 2022 or mid 2022. We are only about 6 chapters away from mid 2022. So how much longer of Wano do we have? Are we still not close to ending? Or is it close to its ending?

I made this thread almost one year ago and the vast majority of people in this thread said early 2022 or mid 2022. We are only about 6 chapters away from mid 2022. So how much longer of Wano do we have? Are we still not close to ending? Or is it close to its ending?
War Will probably finish by chapter 1050 - 1054.
Some post-war stuff still in Wano... No more than 20 chapters of you ask me.

This arc has been a total abomination. This arc is a slap to the face to any true one piece fan. This arc defies any and every pattern of a successful arc.

99.9% of this arc is just garbage. Sure you can find good moments if you look hard enough like nami withstanding her conviction for luffy to become pirate king, sanji asking robin for help but along these moments there is a load of fucking waste in there.

I can not percieve how eichiro oda is throwing his sight away for this fucking waste of print,for this blatant souless cashgrab.

This arc is offensive to any manga reader. This arc brings shame at every level to fiction.

And this arc is a worthless piece of shit.

Every print of this arc should be given for free to be used to light the stove for winter times.

Fuck this arc. Fuck everyone who is involved into making this arc. fuck anyone who enjoys this piece of fucking waste.

Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale

Didn't age well.Kaido will have gone down by June.His backstory will probably not take more than 7-8 chapters.Same goes for the remainder of the fight, so in the next 14-16 chapters the whole issue will be resolved.
Then we have 6 months ~ 24 chapters to wrap the whole thing up.Wano probably won't even see 2023.
2024 is completely out of the question.