General & Others Wano will make "Marineford look cute"

120 chapters later I am still waiting for Wano to "make marineford look cute". And for those delusional fanboys who made up the stupid theory that Oda was referring to the "final war arc", whatever that means, this is his translated quote less than one year before Wano started during Jump fiesta,

"Hello. It’s Oda. Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I am also watching the One Piece Super Stage Event. It’s fun. Each year I visit Jump Festa and eat with the voice actors. One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. This time I will like to add new information. I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming."

So yes he was referring to Wano, not some head canon "final war arc" that hasn't been addressed and yet I see nonstop posts after posts that Oda was "referring to final war arc". Why the heck will Oda refer to a "final war arc" that hasn't been talked about, why would Oda discuss a "final war arc" that wouldn't take place this decade, why would Whitebeard be related to "final war arc", and why was the context of his actual quote referring to Wano?

You bitch cause you a bitch that's all. Keep crying no one gives two shits what you think.
Lmfao "no one gives twos shits what you think" and yet here you are defensively commenting on a post I made that you "don't give two shits about", yep that makes sense. If you don't care, then why are you commenting? You obviously do care and are ticked off which is why you are resulting to ad hominem attacks.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao "no one gives twos shits what you think" and yet here you are defensively commenting on a post I made that you "don't give two shits about", yep that makes sense. If you don't care, then why are you commenting? You obviously do care and are ticked off which is why you are resulting to ad hominem attacks.
Lmfao you think I read that shit. I just told you keep crying cause you a bitch

Where is your quote! I provided the quote and justified my reasonings . And here y’all are talking out your ass not providing any quotes just your own head canons. This is why I call you guys “delusional” .
I remember reading it some years ago when it was said and I remember getting that conclusion, but I might be wrong :kayneshrug:

If it about this "war", yeah, it's a joke.

Btw, that final war it's not headcanon lol, it will happen, said by Shirohige. And pretty sure that one will make MF look cute.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
It seems like whomever quoted Oda, ended up combining two separate thoughts.

Thought 1) Directly referencing the start of Wano and admitting the arc started later than expected.
One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017.

Thought 2) Oda is telling us new information regarding the future of OP. It seems disconnected from what is being said about Wano.
This time I will like to add new information. I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming.

Just my interpretation, don't kill me.

It seems like whomever quoted Oda, ended up combining two separate thoughts.

Thought 1) Directly referencing the start of Wano and admitting the arc started later than expected.
One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017.

Thought 2) Oda is telling us new information regarding the future of OP. It seems disconnected from what is being said about Wano.
This time I will like to add new information. I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming.

Just my interpretation, don't kill me.
This.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You really love this series more than anyone on this forum, have yet to come across a bigger fan, you genuinely seem hurt. Either that or you put your house on a prediction that didn't work out.

Let it go, your favourite cartoon hasn't had the best run the last couple arcs, it's not that serious.