[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower @TheAncientCenturion

I'm going to be upfront with both you, I'm in a very awkward situation. I joined this game 98 pages later and I don't know anyone in this game so I'm a bit confused on who to trust.

Can you both quote this post and summarize why the other person is scum? For future games, I plan to join from the beginning so I can read the whole game, so forgive me for being lost and behind this game.

Okay, my abilities allow me to defend Thunderclan. Who is dead.
I am immune to RBing for 2x nights.

So it really wasn't worth the wait.

I thought the town read on NW was a little weird. Then last phase you were way too into calling me scum. I feel vindicated by NW's flip. Not only did Rayan die randomly, supposedly you "cured" him. But you also should be dead according to your posts yesterday. Wasn't sure on Seth until I saw you willingly toss him under the bus yet defended Sera (and also put him in the same category as NW).

Apparently NW was supposed to "heal you / defend you". Wouldn't that be a convenient way to clear both yourself and him? And now you have no excuse to be alive, unless town can somehow protect you. But I really doubt any amount of protection can stop some auto-kill function if Queen wasn't lynched. That makes zero sense.

I'm locked on you and Sera being scum.

Keep up scum. Fuji was confirmed after a debacle with Nat yesterday where he was convinced he challenged her for Al Sama's death but Drago had to come in to set the record straight.
Post automatically merged:

I'll post more later in the day after work. Wanted to just get that outta the way
why does someone who has no active ability get RB immunity?

Okay, my abilities allow me to defend Thunderclan. Who is dead.
I am immune to RBing for 2x nights.

So it really wasn't worth the wait.

I thought the town read on NW was a little weird. Then last phase you were way too into calling me scum. I feel vindicated by NW's flip. Not only did Rayan die randomly, supposedly you "cured" him. But you also should be dead according to your posts yesterday. Wasn't sure on Seth until I saw you willingly toss him under the bus yet defended Sera (and also put him in the same category as NW).

Apparently NW was supposed to "heal you / defend you". Wouldn't that be a convenient way to clear both yourself and him? And now you have no excuse to be alive, unless town can somehow protect you. But I really doubt any amount of protection can stop some auto-kill function if Queen wasn't lynched. That makes zero sense.

I'm locked on you and Sera being scum.

Keep up scum. Fuji was confirmed after a debacle with Nat yesterday where he was convinced he challenged her for Al Sama's death but Drago had to come in to set the record straight.

I'll post more later in the day after work. Wanted to just get that outta the way

sera has bus driver powers, he can't be roleblocked
True. Guess we have to random hit them or just finish them off by lynch. Bus Drivers are annoying.

@Zara all you need to know^.

Dude is a walking incosistency who spills all sorts of BS and slips on dropped soap just to save himself.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I'm going to be upfront with both you, I'm in a very awkward situation. I joined this game 98 pages later and I don't know anyone in this game so I'm a bit confused on who to trust.

Can you both quote this post and summarize why the other person is scum? For future games, I plan to join from the beginning so I can read the whole game, so forgive me for being lost and behind this game.
As a general rule, both in this game and elsewhere on the forum, we don’t trust TAC :whitepress:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Because I normally would be able to defend Thunderclan if they were alive

As a general rule, both in this game and elsewhere on the forum, we don’t trust TAC :whitepress:
I’m gonna ban everyone who helps scum win

sera has bus driver powers, he can't be roleblocked
Queen. If I was scum, why is TAC still alive? You know I would have killed him long ago, if only to avoid the emotional spam.

Vote for Fujishiro. There is no way he is the vig. Especially since he can't be killed, only lynched. That's very anti-town.

Seriously, I'm done with his BS. Let's lynch Fuji and slaughter TAC and Sera the next phases. Fuji says he can only be lynched and I believe that. So he has to go this DP.

the only confirmed towines so far is me queen and jewd boy

zara seems genuine but i’m still not sure

flower tac and sera one of them is definitely scum
TAC, Sera and Fuji are the scums. That's confirmed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.