• Yep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope (how)

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Yeah, but it's the highlight of every year

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Needless to say, this years been a doozie:specialmeh:
Losing jobs, losing loved ones, & just overall losing your mind w/ the lockdown (Looking ur way States)
Not a ton to be thankful for. But I can think of at least one thing... or piece:myman:
Personally speaking, the best part of my year was still being able to tune into this story almost every week for new thrills even during this time. Anyone else?

nope
not a single above average chapter
most of the chapters were absolute garbage

I'd say almost everything else was better

Hmm from Roger's adventure to the long awaited chapter 1000, if we're lucky. I can't say onigashima taking a year to start the main battle is ideal but there has been some great stuff despite the occasional delays on top.

I do hope for more progress in 2021 though. Like less flashbacks and stuff

Hmm from Roger's adventure to the long awaited chapter 1000, if we're lucky. I can't say onigashima taking a year to start the main battle is ideal but there has been some great stuff despite the occasional delays on top.

I do hope for more progress in 2021 though. Like less flashbacks and stuff
Que 5 chapter Kaido/Yamato flashback lol

Not at all, sorry. The best part in 2020, or any other year but more specifically right now to me, is having someone important to you doing anything you want from him/her.

It was one of the many highlights of this shitty year, got into a lot of weird shit due to social distancing and having too much extra time in my hands......Have you heard of the vtuber rabbit hole? yeah, i never thought i would watch that kind of shit, but here i am.

Well overall yes.

I was already a professional weeb in the past, but Covid rammed me into the Web even further and so this site (and not only) became a very important part of my overall life and therefore my love for a series I was already loving expanded as well.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It was certainly one of the highlights of 2020, but that’s only because literally everything else about existence became immeasurably shittier than ever before :pepemotion:

Personally, yes... Especially if you live in a country like mine where the trash stupid virus pretty much "took over the rein" of how the citizens will move day by day (I'm aware it's almost the same worldwide, but it's in a weird and unique level in our country)...

Only my regular One Piece routine never changed in this pandemic TBH...

Covid and other factors made this year pretty shitty to me, forcing me to stay at home 24h for a lot of time (i think that I passed 4 months at home in total)
So yeah, One Piece helped me not dying cause of boredom :zosleepy: hope next year will be different

Some chapters were good , few were excellent but most of the chapters were average. Specially frequent breaks killed the hype..
So no from me

Last edited: