Questions & Mysteries Was Rocks D Xebec the previous holder of WSS title?

Rocks d Xebec was a?

• Hakidevil

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Sworddevil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • DFdevil

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • A type of power not introduced yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So far, Oda have given WSS titles only to those who were strong enough to achieve a Black Blade.
Unless he retcons it, Rocks doesnt have a Kokuto and probably wont get the WSS title either.
However, in every era, at every point, someone was Strongest Swordsman in the World and Xebec may have been one at that time.

First time giving it a real thought and I'm leaning towards a 3 way mix like Whitebeard. Can't imagine someone as power hungry as him not eating a devil fruit for an easy powerup. His connection with Blackbeard also throws me off, though the name "saber of Xebec" makes it seem like swordsmanship was an important tool in his arsenal.

In this picture it seems to me like his sword is resting while he's preparing to land an attack with his hand

It'd be very weird if he does turn out to be a pure swordsman especially since he's known to break all kinds of taboos.

this would be funny but even as a swordsman fan it feels weird that we get none all series but then are revealed back to back top top tiers are mostly swordsman. I'm good with Roger,Ray,Shanks and Mihawk it's starting to get dumb if Xebec was also one.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So far, Oda have given WSS titles only to those who were strong enough to achieve a Black Blade.
Unless he retcons it, Rocks doesnt have a Kokuto and probably wont get the WSS title either.
However, in every era, at every point, someone was Strongest Swordsman in the World and Xebec may have been one at that time.
He only gave title to mihawk. No one had it before him... and nobody knows what it means, and nobody cares... its a title mihawk made for himself... typical actions coming from a well known fraudster

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He only gave title to mihawk. No one had it before him... and nobody knows what it means, and nobody cares... its a title mihawk made for himself... typical actions coming from a well known fraudster
He gave both WSS and WSM to Ryuma as well.
Then, as you already know, is wielded by current strongest swordsman in the world.
And will be wielded by the future strongest character in the OP world.
These WSS fraudsters ruling the world. :goyea: