Was Zoro's One Sword Style too fast for Apoo too see

• Yes

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No, It was a Sneak Attack

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I stated this many many times but I will for one last since this thread was opened.

I think that Apoo would have fundamentally been able to see it coming if he only could. Thanks to his CoO. Problem is it was allegedly too fast to predict and dodge, but sure thing is Apoo could of avoided it since Drake wasn't keeping him blocked or similar scenarios.

Lion's Song is a blitz style move that caught even Kuma off guard. It's literally in the name, Quick draw (Iai) .Of course it'd get Apoo. The only ones who've blocked Zoro's Iai are Ryuma and Kaku, and they did that by counter attacking at the same time.
This. Lion's song is too fast for apoo. Sanji fans here just want to downplay any zoro feats, like they always do

S

Shuyaku

How many threads have there been on this ? I think the takeaway is that Zoro can one shot Apoo, regardless on how he'd manage to land that move in a regular 1v1, he has the power to end Apoo in a single hit, while the latter can't make that claim.

If they didnt make a panel in the previous chapters of Apoo dodging Zoro and Drake I could see an argument in place but since the panel was there was no reason for Apoo to not be able to sense and dodge it if it was a sneak attack there fore my conclusion is that Zoro was just to fast and way out of his league
In Apoo's defense, The Grandmaster is just too fast and leagues above 99% of OPverse. :kata: