Current Events Was Zoro's potrayal against Kaido good in 1001 ?

I thought it was pretty pathetic tbh.

- Had to share it with Killer, whilst everyone else went solo and got their feats in multiple double speads.
- Having fans inspect panels to pray they find a speed feat in there
- Being on Killer's lvl post Enma
- Him combined with Killer does less then Kiku

I expect him to do better against Kaido in the future, but I honestly feel its pretty sad to feel great from what he did when compared to the SN trio.....especially with all the hype he had before ((from fans)). He was potrayed below the SN trio in importance even if you deny his feat wasnt as good as theres.

Lets pray he gets more, because at this point I feel Luffy should've gotten Enma. :kayneshrug:

The hate doesn't stop with some.

Zoro the best portrayal.

He showed off high speed by reaching Big Mom and counting her attack before she could reach and blitz Luffy with a surprise attack. Big Mom was closer to Luffy.

Cut Prometheus in half which shocked Big Mom, while others couldn't handle a small fireball, with a brand new technique that he learned on his own from Kim.

Zoro had Oda put and end to the, Killer could have beat him with his punisher blades, by letting us know that even with those weapons he still would have lost to Zoro with just two swords.

Zoro hit and injured Kaido would tried to stop/block his attack, that's what he was holding his club opening defensive position.

Received a compliment from Kaido and was called a little monster.

He's still getting used to his weapon so compared to everybody else he is in a weakened state.

PS: him and killable being placed together because they're none captain supernovas doesn't mean anything other than the fact that they're both none captain supernovas

Blitzing Two Emperors.
Cutting Kaido while holding back and not using black blades.
Cutting all-out Prometheus.
Saving Luffy.
Getting compliments from Kaido.
Letting everyone know Killer still gets low-diffed.
ZKK foreshadowing.

His portrayal was the best to be honest!!!
Compliments from Kaido ?
Post automatically merged:

How's this pathetic?
Because fans compare him to Kidd all the time