We need a Chainsaw Man forum.

Do you want a Chainsaw Man forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
Hi. Today I'm here to suggest the creation a forum in Hot Series Discussions sub-section for Chainsaw Man.

Why? Because an anime and a 2nd part are coming. In the Hot Series Discussions, there is 3 threads dedicated to this series. You'll probably think it's not that much. But in the main thread, we got 400 replies. It's much more than The Seven Deadly Sins, Demon Slayer, JJBA and Tower Of God.

An official request will be sent if we reach at least 30 "yes" with a percentage of 85%. So don't hesitate to say what you think.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
you mean section right?
Yeah. I think he means that. With the anime and part 2, it should be really popular. At the very least, it can replace NNT or TOG or some other section like that.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Chainsawman manga will have a second part right ? so it won't end that soon ?
Yeah. Part 1 lasted for 97 chapters. That's like 2 and a half years, maybe more, with the breaks and all. If part 2 is the same, it will be ongoing for quite a while. Plus the anime should air soon.

I disagree, this is by far not big enough to deserve an own sub-forum, the sole thread is barely active at times. Personally I'd like Chainsaw Man to remain that tiny dirty jewel, I'm not even sure how I feel about that whole part 2 business, some aspects of part 1's end felt rushed to me. Also let's be real, 9/10 threads would be sheer simping or best waifu discussions, lmao

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
1)We don't need a section for mediocre Series

2) especially the one that ended
1) Chainsaw Man is not a mediocre series

2) Chainsaw Man will have a 2nd part

3) How are you? I'm happy you're participating to this thread.

I disagree, this is by far not big enough to deserve an own sub-forum, the sole thread is barely active at times. Personally I'd like Chainsaw Man to remain that tiny dirty jewel, I'm not even sure how I feel about that whole part 2 business, some aspects of part 1's end felt rushed to me. Also let's be real, 9/10 threads would be sheer simping or best waifu discussions, lmao
Devils and their powers & abilities are great to make threads. I can understand the fact that you think the end of part 1 was rushed. MYSELF I was like "whaaaat...?" but honestly I'm pretty sure Fujimoto-sensei can do better for part 2. I believe in him and I believe in the Chainsaw Man readers of this wonderful community that is Worstgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.