Break Week We really got 3 panels of Shanks sweating because of Eustass Captain Lidd with his Nerf Blaster no wonder Mihawk disrespected him in front of his Crew

You see it really sounds dumb thats why im doing this to give the Shanks Fans the same dumb energy back for the recent Chapter and the bait worked they are already crying :myman:
I don't mean to be petty but I remember you making a comment about how S-Hawk made BB sweat but he looks shocked at Zoros no named attack. Isn't that sweat scaling?.

His fs made him watch kid kill his fleet of weaklings. Kid was really about to murder hundreds or thousands of east blue usopp level people who didn't have a care in the world because they knew shanks would protect them.

Peppercore

(β˜β—žβ€Έβ—Ÿ)☞ πš‚πš’πš–πš™
β€Ž
you don't understand! he was sweating because he's the unbelievably handsome, most knowledgeable and extraordinarily kind gatekeeper who refuses to attack anyone before consulting his opponent's general practitioner, who is adored and respected by everyone including young impressionable women (makino), baby killers (sengoku), giants (dorry and broggy), children (luffy), clowns (buggy), senior citizens (gorosei), pirate kings (roger) and birds (mihawk), who inherited roger's wardrobe and weapons to signify his status as the pirate king's true heir (fuck ace), whose favorite hobby is saving people from drowning or being eaten by sea kings, who mastered the art of teleporting just so he could stop wars and bloodshed all over the world, who is the most generous guest bringing the most expensive liquor as a gift, whose diplomacy skills leave reverend doctor otohime in the dust, who can telepathically stop aggressive worshippers of the evil celestial dragons from committing atrocities, who understands the importance of healthy lifestyle choices so well that he wouldn't be caught dead propagating smoking on panel (eww, sanji, you should be ashamed of yourself!), who asked teach to scar him so that bad-looking people wouldn't feel too bad about their looks, who is always wearing rags so that those poorer than him wouldn't feel like losers, who has chosen to be an animal rights pioneer by offering a top position on his crew to monster (a monkey), who makes sure his crew always have something to eat, who swims like a dolphin and who laughs like the sun if it were given a voice - and he was sweating because he couldn't bear the thought of a single innocent person suffering (who's who doesn't count). he saved elbaf, and by proxy, the entire world from an imminent magnetic apocalypse and even the name of his world-saving move - divine departure - signifies his saintliness.

and the sweatdrops sparkle more brightly than the diamonds in the treasure chest in which he was found as a child! :luffydab:
oda be writing shanks while drawing hearts around the page

I don't mean to be petty but I remember you making a comment about how S-Hawk made BB sweat but he looks shocked at Zoros no named attack. Isn't that sweat scaling?.

I dont remember at all show me the comment i wrote. And if i did then i was onto something lol but i dont remember at all :choppawhat:

Shanks fans are also trolling Mihawk fans?

I dont think so. Mostly, Erkan and marine fans, iirc.
And some new profiles :kayneshrug:
Man, I've been noticing this for a while lmao.

Shanks fans just argue that Shanks is likely stronger, but they have no issues with Mihawk being very strong as well. They just want Shanks to be stronger.

The biggest Mihawk downplayers almost always tend to be Zoro haters, cause shitting on Mihawk is shitting on EoS Zoro.

Mihawk bois' beef shouldn't really be with Shanks bois.

Man, I've been noticing this for a while lmao.

Shanks fans just argue that Shanks is likely stronger, but they have no issues with Mihawk being very strong as well. They just want Shanks to be stronger.

The biggest Mihawk downplayers almost always tend to be Zoro haters, cause shitting on Mihawk is shitting on EoS Zoro.

Mihawk bois' beef shouldn't really be with Shanks bois.
Yes, even me and Shishio agreed on this. You know how hard it is to have a normal conversation with Shishio πŸ˜‚

Mihawk will prove his WSS title and Oda will somehow manage to show Shanks hype and give him an epic fight, maybe like Jiraya. It is a win-win situation ‼️

Kid was about to vaporize his sworn captains who were earlier stated to be the weakest among all the yonko.
Just goes to show he cares about his people. Kaido would probably let them get fucked then later cry they are too weak and then smash Kids head in.

Like Shanks doesn’t allow mountain bandit fodder to disrespect him in front of his crew

Who is this guy and what is his point? At least Shanks isn’t subservient to Buggy nor does he sweat, shiver and run at the mere thought of facing another top tier
Post automatically merged:

I copy and pasted it:
"S-Hawk who made BB sweat is shocked of no Name Attacks Zoro? We are feasting lmao
:milaugh:"
You fo realize S-Hawk ran just as his father did

Lihawk fans have minus IQ

"No. Mihawk would die before Bajrang Gun comes 10 meters close to him. If it beat the WSC, Mihawk is a nobody compared to Kaido. Just because some trisomy kids suck him off, doesn't mean he can beat the main character and the GOD of One Piece World."

I just copypasted something i had seen you comment. Before you start talking about IQs better stop exposing your own IQ with Comments like the one above lmaooo. Youre embarrasing yourself and lose credibility with such BS comments cause you really seem to mean it unlike me cause im clearly trolling. Delete that embarrasing crap if you really mean it
:milaugh:

This was mainly supposed to be a troll to be totally honest with you but i cant force you to believe me so go on :araboss:
Well, it's not personal, but you also said this:
"Advanced CoC>anything Law or Kid are capable off (Kaido comfirmed it) Zoro is indeed a bigger thread to BB than Law and Kidd. Also there is a Reason Blackbeard PRE TS didnt give a damn about Sengoku and Garp (both non Swordsman) and POST TS didnt want to take on Rayleigh and started sweating Lmaooo"

"-Blackbeard would be sweating for his life if he fought Zoro right now in the Story cause its a total mismatch for BB (I dont say BB wouldnt be able to come out victorious) BUT! He isnt low or mid diffing Zoro at all right now in the Story in a 1v1. "

"Blackbeard using Armament while sweating to block a simple slash from S-Hawk"
:kuzanshut:

Were you trolling with all these comments?.