Webcomic Discussion Thread

Just wondering if you guys are reading any Webcomics on Webtoon (doesn't matter if officials or canvas, let's push), Tapastic, or any translated korean ones?

I didn't find such thread yet so I thought a general discussion thread would be nice!

This is my list with opinions on them:
- Satan and Me (Tapastic) - it's a funny story and the art style is kinda neat
- Freaking Romance (Webtoon Official) - I love Snailords works in general and the art and humor is just really amazing
- Noblesse (Webtoon Official, finished) - main characters are really cool, lonhg Story and lots of fights. Have to admit though that the plot is overall a bit flat but definitely worth a read.
- I don't want this kind of hero (Webtoon Official, finished) - Really good story about heroes and funny villains, gold comedy and nice art!
- A Matter about Life and Death (Webtoon Canvas and Tapastic) - this includes Boyslove, the art, world and story are amazing!
- The Masked Henchman (Webtoon Canvas) - a funny story about a guy who has just the luck to always mess up evil organizations plans when he joins them

I will expand my list with further titles later on. But please feel free to write down titles you're reading or enjoyed and when going into more detail, please add this in spoilers! This thread should serve as a list for other people to pick up new series as well as discussion material!

Last edited:
I'm reading Tower of God and it has a character for some reason mostly everyone hates to see on panel. Currently at chapter 240 and the anime is a huge step into bringing other webtoons into anime format.

I'm reading Tower of God and it has a character for some reason mostly everyone hates to see on panel. Currently at chapter 240 and the anime is a huge step into bringing other webtoons into anime format.
A character that everyone hates? XD I definitely heard about that one as well, also about the anime, and I think definitely some webcomics are suited to be animated. I know that Noblesse got an OVA as well.

A character that everyone hates? XD I definitely heard about that one as well, also about the anime, and I think definitely some webcomics are suited to be animated. I know that Noblesse got an OVA as well.
Gods of High School is next to be animated, so if 2 Webtoons do well, it will call for more to be animated. I heard about Noblesse and it derseve an anime too.

Gods of High School is next to be animated, so if 2 Webtoons do well, it will call for more to be animated. I heard about Noblesse and it derseve an anime too.
Ah that's cool too. I never read Gods of Highschool though. Noblesse is quite good but I think some plots are kind of... Disappointing and coming out of nowhere. Plot twists aren't as exciting. The overall concept and characters are good though
Post automatically merged:

A series I want to add is:

Judy and the Apocalyse (Webtoon Canvas)

It is from an artist I follow on instagram, and about Judy who seems to be an overly chill woman. She and her husband Harold (who's filming her) experience a sudden alien apocalypse. And while she is all chill, her husband is freaking out with her antics.

Last edited:
Does Brawl in the Family count? Because it’s one that really sucked in until the eventual cancellation. Shame as seeing their take on Smash Ultimate’s cast would had been hilarious.

Noblesse is one I been interested reading in for some time. My ex was all over it like it was the best thing.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’ve read Sweet Home, True Beauty and Remarried Empress. The last two are targeted for female audience so I don’t expect anyone here to read them lol

but I really recommend Sweet Home

I read Solo Leveling, The Beginning After The End, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, Magic Emperor, Legend Of The Northern Blade, Chronicles Of Heavenly Demon and Volcanic Age.

I try to read webtoon brain anthology, but its not available in my country webtoon said. Can someone point me to some site where i can read it?

tbh i read a lot of romance webtoons (true beauty, lore olympus, etc.) but i got into a webtoon called Lookism which is very different from what i normally read (super good tho, i recommend)

Personally i stay away from webcomics and
Havent seen many where the art grabs me by the balls and says "read me you assless chap"
Can anyone recommend some with some insane art?

Personally i stay away from webcomics and
Havent seen many where the art grabs me by the balls and says "read me you assless chap"
Can anyone recommend some with some insane art?
Tower of God - IMHO the art starts off as okish but the artist improved on his 10+ year old journey and became fantastic.

God of High-school - if you watch the anime, it makes the art even more gorgeous.

Tower of God - IMHO the art starts off as okish but the artist improved on his 10+ year old journey and became fantastic.

God of High-school - if you watch the anime, it makes the art even more gorgeous.
Thank you 🙌 I'll definitely try them out. I'll try to give ToG some time if I'm not keen at first
Post automatically merged:

Literally the only one I read. Read it to get one punch spoilers

Last edited: