Manga Discussion Webcomic: Haven: Revery of the Fallen

Hey all, Okamakama here!

I'll preface this by saying I am a bit of a hipster. I enjoy finding series on obscure websites and then presenting them if I find what I think could be a future gem. This is likely the first of many that I am going to be talking about but... the comic is!!!

"Haven: Revery of the Fallen."

It is a magical post-post apocalyptic story in a world where a second "rapture" occured which involved elves appearing and slaughtering humans. All seemed lost before angels turned the tide, leading to the current day.

It revolves around a girl called Astrid Lennisflava who after an incident in her childhood is told she'll be joining a military academy by the angels. Just from the way it's presented, and the general build-up, I can tell that something is brewing under the surface. There are hints to a larger plot, and given that the story is updated four times a week (fast for a webcomic author) I am confident that this is something that could prove interesting in the long-run.

If you like political intrigue, magic, and what I'm assuming - conspiracy, I am sure this will be a good comic for you. Give it a look and if you like it, comment on the pages! Which I think should be customary when you're dealing with indie-work!