Speculations Wedding cake plot is not over...

Wedding cake arc is over.
But I agree that BM might become an ally but not in this arc. Enemy today, friend tomorrow, right? I believe the only one who will be beheaded in the end of this arc is Orochi.

I believe BM and Kaido will play important role in the future
maybe you are right about the cake but I don't think Kaido should survive with all the hatred from Momo... but idk he might be redeemed somehow

BM has unfinished business at Elbaf.
I think it is more likely that she becomes an ally to the Straw Hats than her going down this arc.
facing 1 Yonko is already a huge challenge. facing 2 is nigh impossible unless Oda botches the whole thing.
I do not see a cake or any other food as the reason for an alliance with BM though.

for me, cake plot is finished.

I actually hope you are right, I didn't enjoyed that shitty plotline either but if it doesn't have any repercussion in the BM plot why to use it in first place?
Why do you say it's a shitty plotline?
I think it's one of the best arc though. It's so complex. We got food, alice n wonderland, aladin, mermaid, genetically modified human, family-loving mafia boss, political wedding.

And the plot about BM chasing wedding cake is make sense though. It's a character-wise

So while everybody is fighting, my man is going to lose his time baking a cake for hours while big mom is slaughtering the alliance.
Hell no:whitepress:

His strength will be needed as stated by luffy, they didn't go to wci to retrieve him just so he can bake another cake.
Well maybe as @OmegaPsyche stated he doesn't need to bake a cake for BM to realize that it was Sanji who baked it in first place

Why do you say it's a shitty plotline?
I think it's one of the best arc though. It's so complex. We got food, alice n wonderland, aladin, mermaid, genetically modified human, family-loving mafia boss, political wedding.

And the plot about BM chasing wedding cake is make sense though. It's a character-wise
I liked the whole WCI arc but the cake ending

Well maybe as @OmegaPsyche stated he doesn't need to bake a cake for BM to realize that it was Sanji who baked it in first place
Yeah but would that be enough for her to switch side.
By the way I also enjoyed WCI arc, the wedding cake plot didn't bother me that much, I just wished sanji had a legit fight in between. Oda could have taken 2 or 3 chapters to do that, which in not much. I doubt he would have needed to take down oven or daifuku if he went all out.

Yeah but would that be enough for her to switch side.
By the way I also enjoyed WCI arc, the wedding cake plot didn't bother me that much, I just wished sanji had a legit fight in between. Oda could have taken 2 or 3 chapters to do that, which in not much. I doubt he would have needed to take down oven or daifuku if he went all out.
Zeus does switch sides for food and is a part of her soul... Maybe if she switches into kind Olin again