Powers & Abilities WG members will always be the WG members!

Your favorite WG member

• Total voters
Ok so i saw people already claiming and saying WG are weaks and fodders because of the latest chapter! It was expected because when it's an one shot, everyone claim that everyone could do the same thing which is NOT the truth!

The first thing you should remember is the fact that Oda made those people special for the One Piece world and the audience. They are called the Worst Generation because all of them are the worst in something + they are really strong, there is no doubt about that!

Anything happens between them stays between them! Fight, discussion, hype, etc. They are linked to each other.
And it's not because Zoro one shotted Killer and Apoo that means everyone could do the same thing because it's not. Kidd attacked Apoo the same way Zoro did, but he didn't one shot Apoo because Apoo is not weak. Kidd probably can't one shot his first mate too because Killer is not weak. Law defeated Hawkins but Hawkins is not weak and we don't even know if Drake helped him. In any case, it's not because they are weak that they lost but because their opponents are way stronger than them.

As i said, it's still between them. No people beside WG have ever defeated one of them except RHP, Doflamingo and Kaido (one is the King of the underworld, yonkou commanders and the WSC himself). Urouge lost against a Sweet Commander because he didn't have the plot armor and he faced him/her after Snack who is a YC4 probably a tobi roppo lvl, which already a good feat! Bege ultimate technic protected them against a rampage BM who wanted to kill them, that's insane. We don't know much about Bonney but if even Akainu was relieved to see her, it means she is really dangerous too. BB is even a yonkou!

So it's not because Zoro one shoted Apoo that means everyone can do the same thing and absolutely not the people who are weaker than Zoro. Apoo knocked out Luffy, tanked Kidd attack, was fighting for a short moment against Zoro/Drake together. But the moment Zoro became more serious, he finished the job because of his strenght and HIS style. Zoro's fights always end with few shots because edged weapon = the most lethal thing. When you punch someone or cut someone, that's not the same thing. The first one needs to be efficient when the latter just needs a scratch to make you bleed, imagine a silent Shishisonson of Zoro, one of his insane attack ? He probably cut off some important veins, arteries or limbs that's why people are knock out in one attack.

But put Apoo against anyone weaker than Luffy/Zoro, he will give them a hell of fight (Luffy/Zoro/Killer/kidd had lots of trouble against him at first). Drake was struggling with Apoo and his reaction is enough to tell you that Zoro's strength is completely on another level which is not surprising if he gonna play an important role against King or Kaido.

In conclusion whatever happens between them, changes nothing for others and has no impact on their powers. You have to take into account who they are fighting or have fought.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Absolutely agree with all of this; the only reason why Supernovas kick the shit out of each other is because they’re virtually the only ones in the world outside of Yonkos/Admirals that really can. Zoro was a bona fide badass in this last chapter, but I don’t think that takes anything away from Apoo, who was holding his own against Drake (himself evidently pretty powerful) and dealt damage to Luffy/Zoro/Law in recent chapters.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The Supernova and Blackbeard are basically 100% going to show up at the Final War I would say. Oda can't leave them out given how each one of them represents the heart of the new generation.

They stand as the embodiment of the Pirate Revolution and each one of them is fundamental to the cause. And sure thing no one of them is substantially weak.

S

SinOfGreed

Akno-san with the facts, great post bro
:myman:

One thing I have learned is that no matter how strong an opponent is, if Zoro takes them down, they are sure to be downplayed.

Remember when Apoo knocked out Luffy and slashed Zoro? People were wanking him like crazy. And even more recently when he was blocking Drake and Zoro, people were wanking Apoo saying how strong he is.

But as soon as Zoro gets serious and one shots him, suddenly Apoo is weak
:choppawhat:

No WG member is weak, they are all strong

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@SinOfGreed ain't that the truth lol.

You know quite aloy of peeps have already made some really wack back up plans, for when the inevitable happens.

E.g. - King is the weakest first mate, weaker than Smoothie and equal to Queen. They have to downplay both commanders for extra measure.

Zoro cutting Kaido will not be an amzing feat, as the scabbards have already gifted Kaido some papercuts.

They have crazy foresight on what's about to occur, so they need to downplay it as hard as possible and as soon as possible.

Apoo isnt weak....and Zoro feat wasnt bad.

Zoro just didnt "defeat" Apoo in the context you guys want. You cant defeat a person whos not even fighting you at that moment.

Apoo dodging and blocking all of Zoro's hits. Then finally landing a hit when he isnt aware doesnt also look good for Zoro's atrack speed.

However Zoro did show better AP than Kidd and he did look better than Drake. So Ill give yall that.

Lets just see how long Apoo is out for now

-------------

My fav SN is Capone and then Apoo. Only characters that actually worth something in the group.

Ok so i saw people already claiming and saying WG are weaks and fodders because of the latest chapter! It was expected because when it's an one shot, everyone claim that everyone could do the same thing which is NOT the truth!

The first thing you should remember is the fact that Oda made those people special for the One Piece world and the audience. They are called the Worst Generation because all of them are the worst in something + they are really strong, there is no doubt about that!

Anything happens between them stays between them! Fight, discussion, hype, etc. They are linked to each other.
And it's not because Zoro one shotted Killer and Apoo that means everyone could do the same thing because it's not. Kidd attacked Apoo the same way Zoro did, but he didn't one shot Apoo because Apoo is not weak. Kidd probably can't one shot his first mate too because Killer is not weak. Law defeated Hawkins but Hawkins is not weak and we don't even know if Drake helped him. In any case, it's not because they are weak that they lost but because their opponents are way stronger than them.

As i said, it's still between them. No people beside WG have ever defeated one of them except RHP, Doflamingo and Kaido (one is the King of the underworld, yonkou commanders and the WSC himself). Urouge lost against a Sweet Commander because he didn't have the plot armor and he faced him/her after Snack who is a YC4 probably a tobi roppo lvl, which already a good feat! Bege ultimate technic protected them against a rampage BM who wanted to kill them, that's insane. We don't know much about Bonney but if even Akainu was relieved to see her, it means she is really dangerous too. BB is even a yonkou!

So it's not because Zoro one shoted Apoo that means everyone can do the same thing and absolutely not the people who are weaker than Zoro. Apoo knocked out Luffy, tanked Kidd attack, was fighting for a short moment against Zoro/Drake together. But the moment Zoro became more serious, he finished the job because of his strenght and HIS style. Zoro's fights always end with few shots because edged weapon = the most lethal thing. When you punch someone or cut someone, that's not the same thing. The first one needs to be efficient when the latter just needs a scratch to make you bleed, imagine a silent Shishisonson of Zoro, one of his insane attack ? He probably cut off some important veins, arteries or limbs that's why people are knock out in one attack.

But put Apoo against anyone weaker than Luffy/Zoro, he will give them a hell of fight (Luffy/Zoro/Killer/kidd had lots of trouble against him at first). Drake was struggling with Apoo and his reaction is enough to tell you that Zoro's strength is completely on another level which is not surprising if he gonna play an important role against King or Kaido.

In conclusion whatever happens between them, changes nothing for others and has no impact on their powers. You have to take into account who they are fighting or have fought.

Finally some respect, don't know why most of you keep calling them weak :lusalty:
They are exceptional fighters with powers that interact in different ways, also most of the fight between them would be decided by circumstances and little advantages. None of them is so stronger than the others

Zoro was huffing against Apoo even though it was 2vs1 (well more like 2vs 100 as everyone was chasing Apoo for the antidote).
Apoo holding up against hybrid Drake in CQC is impressive enough.
In a 1vs1 between Zoro and Apoo I think it will be quite a bit more difficult for Zoro to land that finisher.
Huffing? When?

You are right about the last sentence however. I can see it as a low diff instead of a stomp, just because Zoro needed one named attack to put down an Apoo that could have avoided that hit anytime given that his CoO would of been able to sense it and his body wasn't trapped or something to be impossibilitated to dodge it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Apoo can be beaten by any Sanji level fighter who can cover their ears.
Capones master plan against Big Mok was formed three hours before the assassination and failed. He’s also weak.
Killer is a nerfed pleasure.
Hawkins is even weaker than Sanji. He hasn’t heard of dodging so even Franky could Ko him with enough time.

Huffing? When?

You are right about the last sentence however. I can see it as a low diff instead of a stomp, just because Zoro needed one named attack to put down an Apoo that could have avoided that hit anytime given that his CoO would of been able to sense it and his body wasn't trapped or something to be impossibilitated to dodge it.
The panel before he talks about Big Mom going up through the hole.
Apoo looked to be on his back leg and struggling with Drake, so his dodging/ awareness may have been compromised, we'll never know.
I'd say mid diff, with Apoo getting in some minor hits.

Apoo, Hawkins, Killer and Capone are disgraces
Then X Drake is a bigger disgrace for not finishing said Apoo off despite so many people ganging on him.

Seriously, I no longer put Drake significantly above Page One btw. Unlike Drake, Page One's hybrid is actually hella powerful and he would have definitely sent Apoo flying.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Then X Drake is a bigger disgrace for not finishing said Apoo off despite so many people ganging on him.

Seriously, I no longer put Drake significantly above Page One btw. Unlike Drake, Page One's hybrid is actually hella powerful and he would have definitely sent Apoo flying.
Drake was pushing Apoo back and making him sweat without any named moves.