[FNZ] Role Madness WG Memes Mafia - Boys Vs Girls Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see scum leader secret indie coming
originally wanted to survive till end, game act like vet to those who tried to kill me at night, or be random visit at night, and if moon caught someone harming his faction he kill said person, or be protect, we settle for the role you see.

i wanted to put it secondary so to avoid lynch, but i was afk......and ekko kept it primary. also i did not ask for scum leader title, the other girls gave me dicm, since i was afk till game started and forgot to choose second town role.

also i was still town/indie.

@Naomi is an awesome scum leader.
thanks Juliet!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::catpole::catpole::catpole::catblush::catblush:

though rej beat me to town leader title through rng....:mihugh:

from me?

these r the ones im looking at next

- avatar with @hime (medium to large RM, closed setup)
- fairy tail (medium to large RM, closed setup)
- multiversus (small RM, likely closed or semi open)
- WG memes mafia 2 - mafia championship (team based like this, however only teams of 6~8. much less complex to play)
i really have to get to the roles
ive been slacking HARD :emohiyo:

maybe the next 3-4 days and finalize by next weekend so we can finally get this rolling and open sign ups
kinda hesitant tho to host with how dead this sections been lately and this is going to be a large game... also with my general lack of interest with mafia the past month or so (honestly just signed up for this game to support the girls :catcry:... on the bright side tho, it made me a little more excited so thats good)
hopefully ppl will be more interested in 3 weeks or so

Emil

Certified Memelord
i really have to get to the roles
ive been slacking HARD :emohiyo:

maybe the next 3-4 days and finalize by next weekend so we can finally get this rolling and open sign ups
kinda hesitant tho to host with how dead this sections been lately and this is going to be a large game... also with my general lack of interest with mafia the past month or so (honestly just signed up for this game to support the girls :catcry:... on the bright side tho, it made me a little more excited so thats good)
hopefully ppl will be more interested in 3 weeks or so
im thinking lets do avatar last air bender alone. no korra. lets make game smaller cuz it seems to be an inactive season rn

ill help with roles np

Emil

Certified Memelord
I had the worst secondary role

Nobody voted for me
:josad:
That and by the time I'd send actions my primarys were already dead
:peperain:
hey seven. ur secondary role required some threadplay since u were a player that others did not know much about, there was not much attention your way

u gotta bait them to do it lol
play a bit scummy, get in their face show them whats up, troll them a bit and they will vote for u and lose a lynch potentially lol
claim some random stuff like say i copped this or did this. or pretend to slip a strong role etc.. lots of options to bait votes on u

i hope u had fun playing this. wud be nice to have u around for more games. this one was not very afk friendly since ur role can die if u are among the lowest posters rip

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl I didn't cheat, I'm just intuitive

Damn, I didn't know that. Personally I think it clashes horribly, doing all the steps while keeping the timing and hp counts accurate in the middle of a role madness
Huh? Why do you feel that this was directed at you? I meant T-Pein´s "guess" on Rej when I wrote that and yeah it should have been directed at Ekko who allowed something like this but I was seriously angry.

Thanks for the game @Kekkoberg sorry for my low activity.

As feedback I have to say it was a bit annoying that late actions were not accepted. If a lot of people are submitting their actions late it might be better to have longer phases instead of not accepting a lot of actions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks for the game @Kekkoberg sorry for my low activity.

As feedback I have to say it was a bit annoying that late actions were not accepted. If a lot of people are submitting their actions late it might be better to have longer phases instead of not accepting a lot of actions.
thanks for playing. i know how busy u were dw about it.

i normally accept late actions in other games to certain extent but had to be more strict about it here so i dont give advantage to one team over the other

Status
Not open for further replies.