Speculations World Government - War Match-ups

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
In the final war, assuming that both Marines and whatever other forces World Government has fight together, who will they be matched against?

We have several characters of the WG side:
Im
5 Elders
Kong
CP0 strongest fighter(s)
Akainu
Kizaru
Fujitora
Green Bull
Garp
Sengoku

We have 14 fighters if they all are combatants and all participate. Who will be matched against those top tiers?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The ones I'm confident on are-

-Luffy vs Akainu
-Zoro and Sanji vs a Admiral each

I've no clue on CP0, and I'm still unsure whether the 5 Elders are strong or not. Though I think Lucci and Sabo might have an interaction, and Sabo might be Akainu's hypetool and a chance for Luffy to make up for Ace by saving Sabo.

The ones I'm confident on are-

-Luffy vs Akainu
-Zoro and Sanji vs a Admiral each

I've no clue on CP0, and I'm still unsure whether the 5 Elders are strong or not. Though I think Lucci and Sabo might have an interaction, and Sabo might be Akainu's hypetool and a chance for Luffy to make up for Ace by saving Sabo.
I feel like revolutionaries fight cp0 cause Dragon said that they're getting stronger and they were in the revolutionary base. This group is also the Celestial Dragon bodyguards and Dragon want to start war on Celestial Dragon so it makes sense
I also heard that Lucci had encounters with them

I feel like it will be jumbled-up series of matches. imo:

- knowing that it's time Roger and Joyboy's inheritance would be fulfilled by Luffy, imo Garp would rebel and go vs Sengoku. "Family is different."

- Sengoku is partially beaten, and after contemplation, saw that the 5 elders are corrupt kings. So the duo would go against Kong.

- 5 elders release Uranus. Shirahoshi and Vivi, riding Pluton, released Poseidon.

- Zoro vs Fujitora, Sanji vs Kizaru. Each Zoro and Sanji unlocks a climactic power-up and beat their respective opponent.

- Luffy vs Akainu. Sabo vs Greenbull, helped by Jimbei or Hancock, they beat Greenbull. Sabo and Luffy tagteams Akainu, then Luffy goes further away to the center of the conflict, while Sabo,Jimbei and Hancock continues fighting Akainu. Sabo, Jimbei and Hancock was pressured and beaten, but enter The Dragon who manages to beat Akainu.

- Pluton and Poseidon are destroyed by 5 elders and Uranus. Zoro and Law vs Gandhi, each two or three supernovas tagteams against an elder. Hancock and restored Kuma also helps since they have beef against elder.

- Luffy and Dragon vs Uranus.

- Imu appears. Luffy switches to Imu.

- Dragon beats Uranus. Luffy unlocks and becomes One Piece, and beats Imu.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I feel like it will be jumbled-up series of matches. imo:

- knowing that it's time Roger and Joyboy's inheritance would be fulfilled by Luffy, imo Garp would rebel and go vs Sengoku. "Family is different."

- Sengoku is partially beaten, and after contemplation, saw that the 5 elders are corrupt kings. So the duo would go against Kong.

- 5 elders release Uranus. Shirahoshi and Vivi, riding Pluton, released Poseidon.

- Zoro vs Fujitora, Sanji vs Kizaru. Each Zoro and Sanji unlocks a climactic power-up and beat their respective opponent.

- Luffy vs Akainu. Sabo vs Greenbull, helped by Jimbei or Hancock, they beat Greenbull. Sabo and Luffy tagteams Akainu, then Luffy goes further away to the center of the conflict, while Sabo,Jimbei and Hancock continues fighting Akainu. Sabo, Jimbei and Hancock was pressured and beaten, but enter The Dragon who manages to beat Akainu.

- Pluton and Poseidon are destroyed by 5 elders and Uranus. Zoro and Law vs Gandhi, each two or three supernovas tagteams against an elder. Hancock and restored Kuma also helps since they have beef against elder.

- Luffy and Dragon vs Uranus.

- Imu appears. Luffy switches to Imu.

- Dragon beats Uranus. Luffy unlocks and becomes One Piece, and beats Imu.
Interesting read at least. :catsweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
In the final war, assuming that both Marines and whatever other forces World Government has fight together, who will they be matched against?

We have several characters of the WG side:
Im
5 Elders
Kong
CP0 strongest fighter(s)
Akainu
Kizaru
Fujitora
Green Bull
Garp
Sengoku

We have 14 fighters if they all are combatants and all participate. Who will be matched against those top tiers?
Luffy vs Akainu is kismet, that one might be the only battle set in stone. I think it’s gonna be an insane free for all like Marineford, with people switching off against one another multiple times. Everybody will get a shot at everyone else, and the chaos will make Luffy’s eventual victory over the man who killed his brother all the more triumphant.