Questions & Mysteries What about sanji's dream?

Why doesn't he try to ask people about all blue, or look for it, he can ask robin about all blue history or ask her if she could find all blue references in poneglyphs, but he didn't even mention it post-time skip,

if i remember correctly the last time he mentioned all blue was when he saw mermaids in fishman island

Why doesn't he try to ask people about all blue, or look for it, he can ask robin about all blue history or ask her if she could find all blue references in poneglyphs, but he didn't even mention it post-time skip,

if i remember correctly the last time he mentioned all blue was when he saw mermaids in fishman island
All Blue may be the sea where Laugh Tale is located or right after it before the Straw Hats return to East Blue.

Oda seems to care less about all the SHs dream except becoming the PK for Luffy. Perhaps Sanji will be interested in the All Blue after he makes Luffy the PK. But for now all his focus is on Luffy becoming PK.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I thought that Oda would make All Blue a storyline in WCI. Surely if there's one other place where people care about AB and are actively looking for it it would be in the home of the Yonko obsessed with food.

Instead we got a throwaway flashback panel of Sanji finding out about it in a book or something. So with that I'm pretty sure Oda's not going to bring it up again in any meaningful fashion until it's time to actually find it.

Watch this theory:

- All Blue was entirely fabled because it actually existed 800+ year ago.
- Something "terraformed" the world to look like it does now, a huge mass of land and 2 calm belts separating the world into 4 quadrants, almost like if it was on purpose. This may have to do with the continent pullers (Oars/Onigashima) or Tequila Wolf, etc. Who knows.
- The EoS, Blackbeard or Luffy will use the Ancient Weapons to destroy Mariejois, which subesquently will cause the Red Line to cave in on FI, while Noah is used to save the Fishfolk.
- This will cause the entire geography of the area to change, combining all 6 oceans (all 4 blues, plus Paradise/NW), thereby accomplishing Sanji's dream.

Somehow Sanji will be central to all of this, thereby allowing "him" to discover All Blue.

Priorities, Oda has not even the time to give the SH a proper panel time, and on the top of that we have now a new SH (and it is a heavy weight one, not a Brook, Franky etc. but one who will monopolize quite a bit of panels among them), let alone flash out their dreams.

Luffy of course gets it, the whole saga is rpetty much about that (Luffy beating the yonkos and improve in status each arc), Zoro maybe will have a n bit of focus on his dream when he fights against King (?) and flash out something a bit like what happened with Pica (years ago..) while the other ones will have way less since they are not the MC nor the vice captain with a battle focused dream so their will have to wait their sweet time for the theme to pop out casually or not (they found a very tricky sea to navigate on: Nami and Franky dream and skills may pop out, along with Jinbe now, sniper stuff like with Sugar in Dressrosa: Usopp stands out, even if it is not 100% directly related to his dream and so on).