What are some dreams you had?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I didn't dream of WG people that I can remember but I so often dream of futuristic scenarios. Our brains are time machines that however cannot perfectly reconstruct the future even though knowledgeable about the current possibilities of technology, since something of unpredictable can still easily happen and change the course of what we expected.

B

Ballel

Some weeks ago I had reocurring dreams with fake deaths, fake drama, unnecessary side plots, hundreds of random throwaway characters(whose identities were never really explained) and anticlimactic nonsense plotlines.

For example, once me and the group of people I was with were chased by something and we had to hide.
But then suddenly we also took part in a cooking contest and were competing who can make the best cottage cheese sculpture on a slice of bread.

In the end suddenly a tiger appeared and was about to eat a bunch of people, including myself.
That tiger had absolutely no foreshadowing and while I was being ''''''eaten'''''' by the tiger I was thinking 'aawww man, that's so unrealistic and I'm totally gonna stand up after being killed, who wrote that shitty fake death?!'

I had multiple dreams that were like his. But luckily they stopped because they were boring and annoying af.

I was always aware that I'm dreaming during those dreams and while that nonsense plot was unfolding I would sometimes ask myself 'who made this shit up?? Should I wake up? Man that dream is so boring but if I wake up now I won't have enough sleep. So heading back to the nonsense dream'
:luffylaugh::catcry:

What are some weird dreams you had?
Hm dreams where i get chased or killed or those mice dreams that I am afraid of
:milaugh:
or do you get reoccurring dreams?
The one with demons but thankfully it is been time since the last one
Dreams that you distinctively remember?
Dream of WG ppl?
etc
Hm distinctive dreams the one where I am like super rich and have cars and shit

Or when I see celebrity/anime character I like like last time when I dreamt of Kidd and he was carrying me bridal style loool
:neesama:

About wg i did dream of someone who I beefed with here, it was like instead of beefing we were e dating or sth
It was really random

I think I'm the unique case here. I sometimes get precognitive dreams where there was this one incident where someone bump into me while I'm drinking my water bottle at lunch, then I woke up and going to school and it did happens except that the water splash on my hoodies so there's that.
I have a lot of these precognitive dreams, usually they are a bad omen for me... If I see a dream play out in real life, I know some fucked up shit is gonna happen within the next 24 hours. I used to keep a note of some of the more random dreams that stood out so I could track my bad juju

To answer the thread tho, I'm a very active dreamer when I do finally sleep, probably because I only get a few hours so it's not deep sleep... Used to have a horrendous reoccurring nightmare about my younger brother turning into a gremlin and murdering my whole family and I'd always wake up as he lunged at me... Shit was scary asf when I was 7