What are your hobbies?

Reading manga and comics, watching movies, cartoons and anime, playing video games, listening music (openings included). Recently, working out became one of my hobbi (I can't live a day without doing a push-up now:milaugh:). Also, i love collecting books, but my town doesn't have a book shop, so i have to go to the other city where I am studying to buy some.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
That's so cool:myman:Anyway, I love cooking so yeah, I also trying to do some bodybuilding workout so I won't have lose my face to @BigChungus2018 lol:kata:I also read books and just chill back:yearight:I don't play video games as much as I used to but playing video games is one of my favorite hobby:queenhear: I also play football/soccer so I can reach Sanji's legs level:sanmoji:I'm also practicing Karate so I can defend myself if I'm getting bully by other people in real life:feelscryingman::feelscryingman:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Digital painting, though I try to eventually have it become a part time job. I also enjoy back-end writing for websites :) i took an intro class and even wanted it to be a goal this summer to follow a complete tutorial on a framework i know really well. I workout mostly because these hobbies require me to sit immobile for so long, but i haven't been doing it lately.

S

Shuyaku

:quest:
Can you tell us the secret of bodybuilding?
@TheAncientCenturion you might wanna hear this :arnoling:
Skeptical about revealing that in the vicinity of skinny guys like TAC, but here it is anyway :

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look