General & Others What do Kaido and Big Mom think of Blackbeard ?

We've already seen the interactions between Teach and his former captain Whitebeard and with Shanks who has a grudge against and is wary of him.

But what do Kaido and Big Mom think of him ? Did they know about him when he was still a member of the Whitebeard Pirates ? What should be their opinions of his betrayal of Whitebeard and ascension as a yonko ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't think they knew him that well because BB stayed low during decades so even if the crews clashed in the past he managed to not make a great impression and fought under the radar.

BM and Kaido are not huge fan of WB so I think they mostly saw B.B betrayal as an opportunity to have the biggest player removed from the board and to gain new territories (Fishmen island for exemple and maybe others) new allies, maybe to gain a road poneglyphe etc.

They maybe underestimated BB a bit first and maybe still do it becaus they didn't know him and they are strong for so much time that an upstart don't make them flinch too much.

But I think the fact that BB gathered a huge crew, allies, and secured quickly WB territories made them think that he is not that weak and now a serious opponent. But I still think they don't consider him at their level totally.

But I don't know what they think about B.B. Headquarter which was Rocks former one and if they think that BB wants to claim Rocks legacy.

J

Jo_Ndule

They don't really care.

Rocks pirates seems to only respect fellow Rocks , Roger , Sengoku and Garp

They belittle and underestimates literally everyone who isn't roger/garp/Sengoku.
Although Shanks gets a pass for being Yonko, wb still viewed him lesser.

Do you see BM and Kaido worrying about Shanks when they teamed up? They dont care if he tries stopping their plans.

If Shanks isnt part of their worries so far then Teach is non factor too

A

ardym

well he is afraid of them i think that is why he didn't attack them yet because he is a schemer he didn't attack head on more he waits for chances, except he will not have the chance to attack them , since Luffy will take them down.